When people ask "what type of jeans are those"...

tec761

i never tell anything about sufu nor about japanese denim... danish people are incompetent as hell (but the girls are seriously hot)...

this one kid from my school is a fashion geek, and only buys what everybody else wears.. so he bougth a pair of raw denim (when he saw my AW's)... now each and everyday he keeps grabbing me feet to rub them on his thighs to create wear... the spaz actually took a beltsander and startet grinding away on his jeans... so now, they are thrashed... with regular wear they would have been like that in about 2 years...

so hell no, aint tellin nobody nuttin...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my PBJ's I dont get THAT many questions but with my APC new cures which are really skinny I get a lot, but living in Ithaca, NY really what they mean by "what kind of jeans are those?" is "Why would a guy wear skinny jeans when theres a perfectly good abercrombie in the mall?" for the most part ofcourse. So I usually reply with theyre APC, some french brand htat youve probably never heard of

No one ever asks about mine. But my friends know Im into it and usually just give me shit for spending over $50 on jeans and that they paid $30 for theirs. If theyre girls, they will tell me how they spent $300 on their jeans. And that they want some Victoria Beckhams really bad. Which will spark a reply of "oh yeah?" from me. If theyre hot I'll add "...what do the back of your jeans look like?"

Not to derail, but what high school. I used to live in orlando.

I'd just say what it was, where it's from and leave it at that. Usually if you say it's from japan or something, people won't ask further questions.

lake highland prep. in downtown orlando, fucking sucks

I just tell them what they are. Most generally have no idea what I'm talking about.

Reminds me of when I bought my Nudie SSDS and was walking into my dorm carrying the new pair. This ditzy, rich girl comes up to me

"Are those new?" "Yup" "What kind of jeans are they?" "Nudies.. swedish brand" "Cool, how much did they cost?" "Around $200" "Oh.. why didn't you get Sevens?" "I didn't really want Sevens" *looks at them a little closer* "Oh, you should've bought Sevens" and walks away.

Never been asked about my jeans before... until recently.

I had some OD Black Tight Cheap Mondays I was wearing at work and my co-worker thought I suddenly turned emo and have a small penis. I said no on the emo part, but the small penis part...

Anyway, my other co-worker liked my jeans and asked about where I got them and how much they cost. We also got into a little discussion about various shopping places in the area.

This ditzy, rich girl comes up to me

"Are those new?" "Yup" "What kind of jeans are they?" "Nudies.. swedish brand" "Cool, how much did they cost?" "Around $200" "Oh.. why didn't you get Sevens?" "I didn't really want Sevens" *looks at them a little closer* "Oh, you should've bought Sevens" and walks away.

That pissed me off just reading that!

"Its just the internet..its just the internet..breaaathe..breathe...."

whenever somebody asks me about my jeans I make sure it turns into a big conversation. I love talking to people about the things I like and I figure someone who asks is someone who's interested. this has resulted in all of my friends either being into jeans and clothes or them just knowing a decent amount about the subject.

Couple years ago I remember seeing a pair here or there. BUT now, I see them everywhere.

I've only ever seen one pair of nudies... some kid was wearing a dry pair the other day heading into the building at college whose parking lot i was ticketing in. If he had been coming out i would have stopped him to talk about them but i didnt want to make him late for class. but then again northeastern ohio isn't really a fashion mecca, people around here go for A&F, TR, and 7fam...

also noone asks me about my thai ripoffs, but if they did i'd give them the whole selvedge/dry/don'twashever spiel because if i can turn just one person away from hideous washed jeans i'd feel like i made the world a better place

i get asked about my levis(501 STF) a lot, i think its mostly because i removed the backpocket stitching and therefore they are "unrecognizable" to the "untrained eye"

once i saw this guy with edwins and i asked him if they were edwins and he like almost freaked out in amazement, same with this one girl in dry nudies (faded)

whenever somebody asks me about my jeans I make sure it turns into a big conversation. I love talking to people about the things I like and I figure someone who asks is someone who's interested. this has resulted in all of my friends either being into jeans and clothes or them just knowing a decent amount about the subject.

Yeah I remember asking you about this whole Raw/Selvedge thing a year ago and I thought it was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard...and now I'm really into it. That and I find it kinda funny that Em points out that I'm wearing APC's every time I see her.