Illegal parties NYC

Hagbard C

HI

i will be in new york from february 4th and i heard that there's a underground/illegal party thing is going on... basically i'm just looking for a place to have fun, do drugs, and dance to electronic music! (one or two pretty girls wouldn't be bad too...)

any help would be much appreciated

well... if i would spend my life on this forum like you do... then i would probably NOT ask about things like this...

well... personally, i would have worded it differently.

and i only spend my work life here... 7-5. after that im computer free. this just kills time when i have down time.

sigh this thread was asking for it... but maybe we could turn it usefull by talking about how we had great times at certain illegal clubs without revealing their locations to the original foolish poster.

i don't get the joke. someone care to fill me in?

For a joke it kind of falls flat because that address would be in the middle of the hudson river. I think he was implying that you go and ring up someone's apartment in a somewhat less-than-safe neighborhood very late at night because it would end up with you getting stabbed.

Go find Nino Brown and he'll beam you up babay!

I wanna shoot you so bad my dick is hard.

Yo, go to Wall Street and ask all the bankers and shit where they go to party. I promise you, Patrick Bateman is real.