dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

wtf.. drove pass elizabeth st on sat around 3pm, around 8 police cars parked on the middle lane more near macquarie st, some streets was blocked, thought it was preparation for the marathon. friend who live in bathrust st called and said it was a riot .. saw it on tv lol ..

I'm visiting both Sydney and Melbourne in October. I'm looking for some stores that stock high end raw denim - think the flathead, samurai, imperial etc. Any recommendations?

Capsule Store in the city has Iron Heart and Momotaro. Half Sleeve in surry hills carries Imperial.

The only store in Aus that has samurai is Right Hand in Adelaide.

there was a store opening that sold some of the brands that you mentioned on the central side of pitt st.

collect your corlection, yes they have japan blue, momotaro, some japanese lee, levis and evisu.

Nice dudes drop by and they'll help you out. I work at Capsule so if your around come say hi.

some ok navy leather and beige suede high tops, i think there were plain white too and a metallic pair? Also some sandals

I just picked up some suede / velvet desert boots , better shape than clarks etc

how's it been? haven't checked out BBS at Assin.

in other news was at Hartsyard the other night for dinner, some of the dishes were a little bit precious/trying to be clever but I enjoyed the food nonetheless.

Drop by. Not heaps left but some good pieces still available. I was never a huge fan of the label but playing around with it has opened my eye's. The fit on the pants are pretty amazing.

i haven't tried any new places. Hartsyard looks pretty cool - I hardly make it to Newtown even though it's in walking distance from my place (chippendale).

I'm in Sydney for a month. I have no idea what to do. Any sufu bros wanna meet up for a brofest?

BTW, the women in Sydney are pretty cute. Please introduce. PM me if you are interested in hanging out.

I'm staying off Kent street near Town Hall.

Went to Republic and Ivy Pool.

Seriously hot blonde girls with Aussie accents.

Got two numbers. Not bad for an short American mutt living in Tokyo wearing the typical banker suit.

Potentially meeting up with homme.homme on Sat. Anyone in Sydney down to meet up?!

Superfuture Running Club - get around it guys!

Any good places to run near the city? I live in Chippendale and run redfern/newtown/alexandria/home - would like to do something less... shitty.

Jack, I'll get down on this soon!

Any good places to run near the city? I live in Chippendale and run redfern/newtown/alexandria/home - would like to do something less... shitty.

Jack, I'll get down on this soon!

I don't know the area that well, but what about moore/centennial park or around glebe/rozelle bay?

^ that's the play! the Melbourne chapter is already well underway....

best place to get a shirt tailored in the cdb/ broadway area?

usually just measure myself at home then send them to a cheap alteration place but for these particular shirts I really want a perfect fit