australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

real talk. the cheapest i could get for a two way trip. Jetstar. :(

well as long as i get there right?

i feel you man. on my last 3 trips, i flew qantas since it was the cheapest. jetstar usually ends up being the more expensive because i go away for 2-3 months each time. you must try the pho at pasteur when you're there. its fantastic. dont forget the steamed rice rolls there as well.

i feel you man. on my last 3 trips, i flew qantas since it was the cheapest. jetstar usually ends up being the more expensive because i go away for 2-3 months each time. you must try the pho at pasteur when you're there. its fantastic. dont forget the steamed rice rolls there as well.

word up son. thanks for the heads up. :)

I'll be staying in the suburbs. Banksia but i'll be going to town every day i suppose. so...

Banksia is only ~12 km from the city centre on the Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line (you can see the train line to the left of the car route, and eventually crossing it, on the map below). Central station, the cluster of railway lines top right corner, is essentially one "end" of the city strip.

I'd be up for a SuFu meet up if you're heading to the city and want a beer...

mapqr.jpg