australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

^^i did some kickboxing class near central and it was pretty good. Free session for anyone who want to try. The class normally runs round about 45 minute if im not mistaken, some stretching at the beginning, and conditioning at the end with some techniques in between.

Me and a mate want to try krav maga, some Israelis military fighting technique shit .. check on youtube, pretty hardcore

any Sydney homies do any form of martial arts? thinking about trying something new...

did a lesson of Wing Chun with a couple of mates, never went back after the first freebie cos we lost the motivation. Watch "Ip Man" and you'll feel the itch to give Wing Chun a go :P

if anybody craving this

thumb_600.JPG?1293723929?1295602184.5479

apparently 'sweeties paradise' located on Ground Floor, 45 Dixon Street, Haymarket serves it and it is apparently pretty nice, but obviously not the real HK shizzle..

i'm yet to try it as i'm overseas atm, but will def hit it up when i get back!

tried this last night, it was watery as fuck and had like 2-3 pieces of dice sized mango in it. had like 1/8th of a pomelo ... maybe i got a dud :(

if anybody craving this

thumb_600.JPG?1293723929?1295602184.5479

apparently 'sweeties paradise' located on Ground Floor, 45 Dixon Street, Haymarket serves it and it is apparently pretty nice, but obviously not the real HK shizzle..

i'm yet to try it as i'm overseas atm, but will def hit it up when i get back!

aveda shampoos are all pretty good. i use the rosemary and mint or the one for curly hair but since you are not so keen on the mint and probably don't have curly hair maybe try the 'shampure'. dermologica is also good.

as for shower gel i'm looking for a good one too. used a khiels grapefruit scented one and it was too liquidy. currently using a korres one but im not too keen on the scent.

Hey mate, Kiehl's has a men's line which includes both shampoo and body wash. You can buy it from Myer or from the Kiehl's store in Paddington.

I prefer to use Kerastase Homme shampoo, but it's $40 and you would have to mix brands to get your body wash.

I quite like Burt's bees shampoo & conditioner as a bit of a change, the pomegranate scented one. The standard is Redkins (Soft Ends shampoo & leave in conditioner, the mens daily is a bit rubbish imo) though.

Buy most skincare and hair products from Strawberrynet (http://au.strawberrynet.com/haircare/ ), not as cheap as in Asia but better than locally + free shipping (everything apart from fragrances).