dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

Can anyone recommend me an excellent tailor in Sydney (inner-west, inner-city, or CBD) so I can have some shirts shortened. Hesitant to leave a $200 Sugar Cane chambray with just any old tailor. Heard lots of horror stories with tailors.

Vlada alterations on Elizabeth st

or

Stitch in time on foster st

or

one near wynyard which is pretty good too but i forget the name. will remember it soon I'm sure.

my friend, my girlfriend and i got hustled for money in the city just now by two bigger sized dudes. they made some unpleasant comments to my girlfriend and i had to whip out a knife i had. although they took off but shit sucks. does this happen often or am i just a plain unlucky asian?

my friend, my girlfriend and i got hustled for money in the city just now by two bigger sized dudes. they made some unpleasant comments to my girlfriend and i had to whip out a knife i had. although they took off but shit sucks. does this happen often or am i just a plain unlucky asian?

did this happen on george st? I remember me and my mates being hassled near the old timezone, this was all the way back in HS though lol

did this happen on george st? I remember me and my mates being hassled near the old timezone, this was all the way back in HS though lol

yeah man. it was just opposite at the tea shop. damn.. people from sydney are nice in general though.

damn, hope the rest of your stay is a little more pleasant then last night's run in. there are some fuckwits around in that general area.

To leave work early or not?

Its going to be so packed if its in the city this year

60047_428778436388_715171388_5586754_2894290_n.jpg

went to pieces yesterday, met keyy (if i didnt spell wrongly) a great guy and excellent service. Would pop by again before I leave. :) Highly recommended!!!

met nlim yesterday, great shop he has, probably going back with my friend again to get more stuff lol. Thanks nlim.

met nlim yesterday, great shop he has, probably going back with my friend again to get more stuff lol. Thanks nlim.

thanks for dropping by! btw I thought of some suggestions for what to do during your stay in Sydney

thanks for dropping by! btw I thought of some suggestions for what to do during your stay in Sydney

great ! pm me the stuff lol. My friend is close to buying that denim shirt he saw that day, we should be visiting yr shop next week...

great ! pm me the stuff lol. My friend is close to buying that denim shirt he saw that day, we should be visiting yr shop next week...

Hey guys, been thinking about selling my bike since i haven't used it it about a year. Only toying with the idea because if i get rid of it I will probably wish i didn't but anyway - here the stats, let me know if you might be interested.

Bianchi Pista

2007 model

55cm frame (i think, need to check)

mostly stock but with chopped bars and just basic pedals and front brake.

Gang Green Frame colour

Excellent condition. No crashes. Very very minor cosmetic scratches. all tiny. always stored inside etc.

Hit me up with any questions etc...

yea fuck dat, im gonna pass on this one. by the time i get there, i doubt there will be anything decent anyway

the line went from fitness first, around to arthouse and down the stairs.

Then cause the line was too long they doubled the line on itself and so everyone just pushed in.

Waited for an hour before leaving without going in the store

how much off was the sale? i haven't been to sydney in a while but i had no idea incu was that popular/well known.

reputed that everything was under $100 and most of the stuff were under $50. not too sure how true about that though since i never went inside.

hey 50% off aw2009 Ann D vests/jackets/coats @ assin starting today if anyone interested. sale has not been announced yet.

Went this morning

Just weathered, modern amusement, vanishing elephant stuff.

Picked up a few shipley and s2a pieces.

There were some helmut pants in 34, and some filippa k things in random sizes but not much else.