dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

matilda (scotch fillet) wrap @ burgerlicious is super awesome.

i've never had In-N-Out either :( that and whitecastle... their mini square burgers look so good

the double double animal style has been in my mind for quite sometime now, first thing i will get once in LA

plan b burger is probably the best in sydney i reckon

ASSIN MELBOURNE & SYDNEY are having an in-store 50% OFF SALE for Spring/Summer ANN DEMEULEMEESTER BOYS + GIRLS, NUMBER (N)INE, LIMI FEU, in MELBOURNE & SYDNEY while stocks last.

there is counter burger that we have spoken about before, and also that American diner place on oxford st opened by the people behind Ruby Rabbit... none of these are In-N-Out status mind you.

Taco bell is long gone. i think it would have a better run now tbh.

i actually like my combination of peanut butter and malt shake and counter burger better than the burgers themselves ><

^big rig diner is the one below ruby rabbits.

proper fast food - burgerlicious, mad mex

fast-ish - burger bar (reservoir st, surry hills), burgerman

i've decided recently ogalo chips are the best.

wish i could try in n out.

ogalo chips is definitely my favourite out of the all the fast food places...kfc comes in second for me...went to mad mex last sunday and got steak burrito...so goodddddd...ate half of my gf's quesadila too ..

matilda (scotch fillet) wrap @ burgerlicious is super awesome.

i've never had In-N-Out either :( that and whitecastle... their mini square burgers look so good

still have to try your suggestion melv

the double double animal style has been in my mind for quite sometime now, first thing i will get once in LA

plan b burger is probably the best in sydney i reckon

the wagyu burger at plan b is definitely one of the best value for money burgers in the city, the most recent post on my food blog was actually about it: http://www.herecomesthefood.com.au/eating-out/plan-b-by-becasse-sydney-cbd-sydney.html

plan B a definite best value burger..

derek you been down to rockpool and tried there burger? my bro raves about it with there thickass fries.. obviously not fast food but definitely gonna check it soon

homme you end up with a place tomorow night? i avoid heading out in city on friday's so i'm no help

Who was rocking redwings, some tight raw jawns and clubmasters (I think) in Paddo yesterday?

plan b ftw...

the rockpool burger at the bar and grill aint that expensive

Don't forget the cafe next to Becasse for their wagyu burger...yumyums

^ that's Plan B :P

This is some next level humidity/heat/weather in Sydney the past few days...

plan b ftw...

the rockpool burger at the bar and grill aint that expensive

think its 19 + 8 0r 9 for the chips isnt it?

I would say tonight.. Maybe give them a call just to dub check

02 9331 6265

anyone been to assin for the sale?

Just wondering if anybody knows anywhere in the city that sells pendants/necklaces for guys. Preferably with a bit of a selection but any places would be helpful.

Cheers

do do do...some of my favourite shots from Universal Restaurant before the lighting went fubar:

4132095983_4548941a17.jpg

Hiramasa Kingfish, Sea Urchin and Nori Tempura, Orange Ponzu

4132095465_c7d05566f3.jpg

Sansho Beef Tataki, Miso Pickled Seaweed, Taro, Shiso and Wasabi Tobiko

4132096213_b9372e544b.jpg

Veal Sweetbread Fritters, Barrel Aged Feta, Pancetta, Roasted Hazelnut Salad

more dishes found in the review here: http://www.herecomesthefood.com.au/eating-out/universal-restaurant-darlinghurst-sydney.html

southwest trader on oxford street?

Just wondering if anybody knows anywhere in the city that sells pendants/necklaces for guys. Preferably with a bit of a selection but any places would be helpful.

Cheers

i know this has been asked ten million times (i had a quick squizz but couldn't find anything), but good spots for haircuts? preferably surry hills-ish..

i know homme had a spot?

edit: ah yes, barney martin.

if u hit up barney martin ask for Isabella.

i know this has been asked ten million times (i had a quick squizz but couldn't find anything), but good spots for haircuts? preferably surry hills-ish..

i know homme had a spot?

edit: ah yes, barney martin.

i can't seem to find any recent threads or conversation about this- so apologies if i'm being a bit simple... however- anyone know/recommend anywhere that has a good selection of japanese denim? samurai would be amazing- but let's start by asking if anyone stocks anything!

thanks

to put it simply... no one stocks anything.

i can't seem to find any recent threads or conversation about this- so apologies if i'm being a bit simple... however- anyone know/recommend anywhere that has a good selection of japanese denim? samurai would be amazing- but let's start by asking if anyone stocks anything!

thanks

um. you have to proxy j denim. there's only evisu and edwin available here. most kids down under rock ksubi / nudie or wrangler if they're on a budget. still. they just like tight ass colored denim pants.

you might be better off tryin to kop some imperial, which is ok. otherwise. proxy.

There is a store new capitol theater in haymarket beside the gloria jean's which stocks denim, I have never been inside but it claims it stocks Japanese levis, evisu etc. Maybe worth checking out, it had a sale on too.

thanks for all the info guys- i'll pass it, on as the reason i was enquiring was a mate has just flown there for xmas and wanted to pick up some jawns - should that have been possible...

which it ain't!

thanks for the info- i'll pass it on, as the reason i enquired was a mate has just flown there for xmas and was hoping to pick up some jawns.....

but he ain't !