australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Really enjoying Happenstance homme; photos of you at the launch, right? Cutie.

Finally put together a few more shots from the Syd meet. In the photos, TTT, Melvin7 (+ Lyna), Ajax + me and Isaac V.

R0010553.jpg

Arj / TTT's J-cut trousers

R0010544.jpg

Out the door

R0010582.jpg

In the hall

R0010587.jpg

Cool story, bro

R0010605.jpg

On the street

R0010610.jpg

The TT

R0010731.jpg

Oktoberfest specials at the Lowenbrau Keller

R0010757.jpg

My pork knuckle and sauerkraut

R0010735.jpg

Lyna, melvin7

R0010754.jpg

Ajax, TTT, Isaac

i've got my eyes set on a pair of guidis J :'( got no job so I need teh fundz...

st - we spent a lil bit of time @ Arj's hotel before we head out to lowenbrau (no homo). ppl got to try on Arj Selvam's and Song for the Mute's samples. I think we were there for good 2-3 hours? Nearly forgotten about dinner tbh! We got to lowenbrau at around 10.30-11. After dinner i think Arj and JV went to check out the Ivy.

Was a good night. Definitely should do another meet up soon!

want to go to supergay meetup some day soon.. cool photos :)

must say that shawl neck looks great on you arj..

lol dbss boots look awesome.. don't sell unless they kill your feet.. :'(

Thanks J :)

Ivy = worst bar ever

haha Ivans, we didnt end up going there in the end. Ended up at the cross, at probably an equally shit club/bar. We needed you there man :P

wow copped a DD scarf shirt at retail yesterday (what was I thinking re: price). Anyways it looks insane

Ivans, you probably would have helped us do better with our after-dinner venue choices :)

JV, thats my favourite dior homme collection

It's definitely my favorite collection for picking up cheap off Yahoo Auctions :) Hoping to give my sarouel trousers some love over the summer.

Kinda bummed this jacket never went into production.

00400m.jpg

It looks simple enough but the polygons were appliquéd by the Lesage (embroidery atelier, works for Paris haute couturiers), I saw showroom pictures of it closer up and it was stunning.

Can't believe how young George looks there...

00280m.jpg

Ivy = worst bar ever

why not go? I thought you were keen on the meet.

wow copped a DD scarf shirt at retail yesterday (what was I thinking re: price). Anyways it looks insane

This is awsome, mainly because DD is blowing my mind atm. The new images at FORWARD make me want to buy everything (except the baggy/awkward pieces). Report back on quality man.

Also great photos JV, everyone is looking sharp & happy. good mix imo icon14.gif