australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Anyone going to the fashion festival? I'm watching the show tonite with gf and her girlies..

..I'm not expecting much, just going because gf bought us tix

ive got a list of prob 100 including cafes/delis/pizza...

gonna create a google map for them in the next few days

quay, rockpool bar & grill, claude's, tesuya's and bistro moncur the main restaurants in next few months

cafe sopra & bourke street bakery the cafe spots i wanna get to next

marque = unbelievable btw!

ive got a list of prob 100 including cafes/delis/pizza...

gonna create a google map for them in the next few days

quay, rockpool bar & grill, claude's, tesuya's and bistro moncur the main restaurants in next few months

cafe sopra & bourke street bakery the cafe spots i wanna get to next

marque = unbelievable btw!

ah went to tetsuya in may and it was pretty good .. not wow-omfg-this-is-next-level good...i'll upload some pics soon but i haven't blogged it because it was a bday treat.

hmmm Greenfields is shit for jersey

I think you should check out Standard Knit in Roseberry

They have heaps of plains jerseys and are cheeappp

If you want something closer like ajax said tessuti is good, a bit expensive

Check out the Fabric Store on cooper st Surry hills, they have a lot of nice merino wool jersey and its all 50% at the mo

haha naw it wasnt THAT bad but fk they take soo long to bring out your food. Actually i havent taken my gf there.. 1st time was with family.. 2nd time was with family + grandma... 3rd time was with family + 2 cousins from overseas.. so the novelty and that 'experience' or excitement were long long gone. I guess you just need to go with the right ppl ;)

becasse was good. easily worth the money.

had the degustation with matching wines and was pretty impressed.

i been going to the nippon australia new zealand club a lot lately for dinner and drinks. its up near the RBA on macquarie st. food is pretty good. always a lot of sleazy old jap dus in there, always have a good time.

HB shirting is $180 - $240. Bummed that its now made in Vietnam. The quality is still there, I just object to the margin change.

Shirts aren't the best for tall guys - the arm sleeves are now shorter in general. Now need to find a new place to get my shirts...

Just had dinner @ Taruhachi on mount st in north sydney.

most authentic japanese food (and decor) i have had since coming back from the jap lands.

pricing was pretty standard, maybe a little more then expected but not bad. $70 for two with entree and main each.

highly recommend!

cool, will check it out

not many places to eat dinner in north sydney as it caters mainly for the afternoon lunch crowd and closes up at night

cool, will check it out

not many places to eat dinner in north sydney as it caters mainly for the afternoon lunch crowd and closes up at night

yeah i live in mcmahons point and everything closing by 7pm sucks. that's why finding this place was so great! everyone else eating there was Japanese which was a good sign to begin with. one table of 4 or 5 japanese who had an almost empty bottle of chivas regal on the table had a running bill of about $350 when i left and it didn't look like they were leaving in a hurry since they were still ordering more dishes. it looked like there were more dishes available then what was in the english menu but everything was written in kanji. The woman spoke good english though so it would be no problem to ask.