australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

^haha your right superhero, real idiot.. maybe he had no friends and was a homeless dude

what was he doing anyway? trying to break in to an apartent or climbing to roof?

funnies part of the video is when the guy says.. "omg, that was.... real!" haha

I went, the sale shoes weren't very good, and still about $800.

Also, anyone want to buy some 'Weathered' shirts in size S? I bought them from Incu but never wear them. $40 each? Brand spanking ($120 retail). ones a blue check, and the other is blue white and red-ish pin stripe.

I went, the sale shoes weren't very good, and still about $800.

Also, anyone want to buy some 'Weathered' shirts in size S? I bought them from Incu but never wear them. $40 each? Brand spanking ($120 retail). ones a blue check, and the other is blue white and red-ish pin stripe.

measurements?

Weathered's actually started by one of the guys working at Incu.

Asian dude with a ponytail.

wow that guy never greets me whenever I go in, even when I look straight at him. come to think of it, quite a few ppl at incu dont.

they are weird. I would walk in dressed in various brands that they sell and the never approach me once, not even when i would have looked like i wanted to try stuff on. I wear different clothes now and they still never approach me..fuck that store when they started stocking NDG..weak

the incu ponytail guy is the manager and hes actually filo although he looks jap.

The beanie guy is francis, the assistant manager. I think hes a bit of a douche though, he doesnt know much about the stock (tried to convince me the made in india grensons are made in england) and when i had a defective good he tries really hard to convince me i am wrong/blind/dumb and generally unhelpful with his opinions.

Overall the shopping experience at incu isnt bad, but i dont think they are that helpful. some may like it because they have the freedom of not being pestered, but some might feel like it's shit service.

The other guys who aren't managers are quite helpful and nice when u talk to them because they aren't stuck up pretentious know it alls.

the white guy with glasses at tgv is pretty nice and helpful whenever i've needed help from him.

i hate walking in when ponytail guy and beanie guy are there. they seem a little stuck-up and too cool in store and i usually don't go in if i only want a quick browse.

I also prefer not being pestered when browsing, though I suppose they do spend too much time behind the counters. :P I'm just happy they don't discriminate, and try so hard /share their apparent "superior knowledge", like the kids at GP (no hate pls, just needed to try on their overpriced Gayprils).

Any good sales locally or internationally lately? Need new stuff that fit.

/sad face