australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

how much did all that cost =O lol.

I've been there once, didn't order much but it was good!

Only 100 bux for 4 very hungry people. :D Super cheap!

Beardo - if your only looking to learn a few basics and get some direction i think fbi is really good.

Corey - I am currently doing design but once I complete it I'm doing business.

Comma - Nah I wasnt on crown today, must have been an imposter. ps i love your avatar - awesome movie.

Jay - Dangerfield have cheap skinny ties. Dont know about plain black though

Hommehomme, Cheers brother

Tell your missus:

For the best local and international brands reduced to clear head to Parlour X. Find Josh Goot, Camilla and Marc, Willow, Ginger and Smart, Mulberry, Isabel Marant, Paul & Joe, Antik Batik, Anna Sui, Superfine Jeans, Acne Denim, Comme Des Garcons, Vivienne Westwood, McQ Alexander McQueen, Viktor & Rolf, Hussein Chalayan and more all up to 75% off.

WHENTue 12th June - Until Sold

WHERE

213 Glenmore Rd

Fiveways Padddington

www.parlourx.com

map-icon.gifGET MAP

TIMESMon - Sat: 10am - 6pm

Thu: 10am -7pm

Sun: 12 - 4pm

PAYMENTCash and major credit cards

Homme, hows the standard of work at your place of study. I was at uts today helping a friend, and the work of the 3rd years there wasn't very impressive, also where do u work, probably a fashion label?

My class hasnt started any garment construction or any 'real' designing so it's difficult for me to guage where everyones standard of work is at although my presumtion, based on the fact that most people in the class have little to no experience and this really is a crash course in fashion design, the overall standard of work won't be that high.

I've seen some of the graduate exibitions from UTS and I have been quite impressed. I think it is that final year where you would find your own style and really sharpen your skills etc.

As for me I'm already in the industry - menswear design assistant for a fairly big mid-level aussie brand. However I worked my way up rather then studying fashion earlier - i decided to study now to focus more on technical knowledge. I did however study visual communication and a few other colour/media type things along the way.

Haha. Well the thing is, if I go and actually get in there - i probably won't buy anything! I don't need any more jeans and I havent seen anything else from ksubi that has caught my eye until their recent catwalk at Sydney fashion week and of course none of that will be there.

BUT if I dont go there is always that what if which is the killer.

Bought a cheap monday tee from that sale in surry hills yesterday though - i was pleased with that.

Hate you, you bought something. I watched Oprah yesterday. :(

But don't ponder on the "what if?", go there man! Plus there are gonna be lots of girls there. ;) Teenie boppers, yay!

I picked up so fucking much at the sale in surry hills friday, and I finally snagged a Chronicles pendant from Incu that was on sale.

I was the shortish skinny white boy in the inapt peacoat, flat heads and vans if any of you were there.