australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Anyone see if the RAF hightops had any discount?

They were discounted but I can't remember by how much - no more then 20%. Certainly not enough to get me interested.

I went after work, nothing I really wanted unless it was at bargain prices. Tried on the umbro hightops but I need a size 10, they were an alright price at $160. Had a passing interest in a Corpus jacket, I might go back and have another look.

Headed to General Pants after as they are having a sale and I've had my eye on a Modern Ammusement cardigan from there. It was a good price $80 down from $140 so at least my evening wasn't a waste.

I haven't been to another in ages but headed up that way the other day. They got some new Levi's in for $380, apart from that nothing worth noting. Ourspot seemed pretty barren this time as well, might just not have been in my taste.

Hey homme.homme, what's fbi like? I have been looking for a fashion school and came across it, yet only know people doing it at KVB and Tafe. Would you recommend it?

Hey homme.homme, what's fbi like? I have been looking for a fashion school and came across it, yet only know people doing it at KVB and Tafe. Would you recommend it?

Hmm yes and no. It isn't very advanced.

Main reason I decided to go there was because my schedule isn't very flexible and that was the only place that fit in with me working full time. I'm currently learning way more on the job then at school. I would recommend it for people who work full time or just want a taste of all aspects of the industry before diving into something moe lengthy and costly.

not really related to shopping but does anybody know the best place to eat korean bbq in sydney? (in categories of cheapest, best tasting or value for money)

all the korean restaurants are along the street beside Hype DC (World Square)...elizabeth st or something?

I'll recommend Hanabi. Decently priced. Their hotpot and BBQ is really good imo. albeit their service is tadbit crappy at times.

lmf07, don don is in Oxford. As to exactly where, u gotta wait for apu:o

LVC's ? Haven't been to an:other in yonks.

Yeah LVC's, I forgot what styles they have but theres one pretty much straight leg and another that's very baggy.

Hmm yes and no. It isn't very advanced.

Main reason I decided to go there was because my schedule isn't very flexible and that was the only place that fit in with me working full time. I'm currently learning way more on the job then at school. I would recommend it for people who work full time or just want a taste of all aspects of the industry before diving into something moe lengthy and costly.

At the moment I'm pretty new to all of this so am just looking for somewhere to develop some fundamental skills before moving on to something more advanced, so in that case it sounds alright?

Cheers Laishin Apu !!! .. happen to see dondon todae when i was walking along oxford street lol.. too bad its closed on sun . anywayz . was shopping ard dam everywhere is on sale now!!! hahahaha

*** sth to share w fellow futurians tho . supply have 2 boxes of HEADPORTER of stuff on 50% off but its all Shati series . totes boston wallets . and for those who own psp . theres a black beauty psp case too . the boxes are not display out so ASK AND U SHALL BE GIVEN lol

YES there are boston and totes . shoulders im nt too sure . i thk i saw one tts look like shoulder tho . cos some of which is stil wrap up . i believe the 2 boes are stil very 'fresh' becos its stil FULL

not really related to shopping but does anybody know the best place to eat korean bbq in sydney? (in categories of cheapest, best tasting or value for money)

A balanced restaurant, according to your requirements is Kabow, on 61 Liverpool st, walking away from George st.

Pics here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=474802&postcount=1411