australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

tell me abt it, i am doin the same here, living off instant noodles but damn, its hard to resist the temptation of going out for drinks, etc, therefore still havent saved up much money at all

Too much debt and too much work & college work prevent me from doing anything lately. Such a pain in the ass.

Wondering if I can blow the dust of the visa for the incu sale... probably not a good idea but there is so much there I want. Especially those RAF shoes.

the INCU sales seems a little more interesting than the previous SP1 sale, maybe its abt time for me to get out of my house, or at least walk further than just the 50 square meters that i normally do

i am 'wishing' a Up to 50-60% off sale storewide (impossible)

hoping its something like a 40% off selected items, etc

it will probably just be a 10% off storewide and 20% off selected items

anyone know how to get to the ksubi sale spot? by public transport?

343 and X43 from Elizabeth st Surry hills.

Not exactly sure where the bus stop is I always catch that bus going towards the city and its last stop is on Chalmers before turning around onto Elizabeth and heading back.

Roseberry is pretty close to my work - hopefully I can get there on the Friday during the day otherwise I dont think waste my weekend going.

Last year it was ok.. alot of generic tsubi funboy style T's.. deep neck etc

Some nice denim if you get in early..

I got a few red/ electric blue DD's to resell and some of the black and white NOISE pants

Sunnies were pretty average... Not much in the way of jackets/jumpers like previous years either! Best one ever was the first.. got some Cracker at that one...

Enjoy the sh it fight lads!

okay, i just came back from my little walk around the city

first stop) INCU

discounts varies among brands, as mentioned before, APCs are down to either 160 or 170, Acne jeans down to 200, April 77 (they didnt have the jeans just pants) down to 160

few nice tops from Raf, about 30% some items, flippa k, nice collective, etc mostly had a 20-35% discount

one item that caught my attention is a April 77 jacket, from 350 down to 200, pity it was too 'rock' for me to rock

in general, nice stuff if u have spare cash lying around

second stop : SP1

nothing much there, UNDFTD tops on sale as usual, etc

third stop : HYPE

the painted look converse chuck hi is here for 149.95

other than that, nothing interesting

fourth stop : Supply

usual shit, expect new Visvim shipment around August

Final stop : Our Spot

not much stock, expecting new arrivals end of the month

Lunch : Don Don

their servings are huge!

i saw two APril 77 jackets today

one was the really rock style jacket in black (with zippers and stuff across)

the other one i saw was a nice grey coated jacket

if u r talking abt the black one i saw, then i cant remember what sz or price, i will probably go down again to check things out or walk further towards paddo

I dig both of those jackets. Especially at $200. Hopefully at least one of them is a small or small fitting medium. Might get there after work tomorrow before i hit up hotpot :) i am such an asian.

i saw two April 77 jackets today

one was the really rock style jacket in black (with zippers and stuff across)

the other one i saw was a nice grey coated jacket

if u r talking abt the black one i saw, then i cant remember what sz or price, i will probably go down again to check things out or walk further towards paddo

Incu Oxford st - Few nice Flippa K tops/blazers, Nice Tsubi jacket, Some nice raf peices and Marc by Marc Jacobs peices... all around 20-25% discount

Paddington Town Hall for the designer sale

Some realllly nice Costume National Company jackets, Prada jacket, Dolce and Gabanna, Prada.. Some for D&G boots for 450.. prada loafers for 400.. Gucci and Prada shirts for around 300... Some sexy ass jackets and blazers around also.. 800-1200

Most stuff was not too much.. but still quite exy..

GP's on Oxford - S***R's for $100.. The red and blacks in high and low.. I got the last on my size (11) Few good belts on sale and some tsubis (the silvery grey ones) were down to $150 a pair and Tsubi jumpers with that dudes head on the front were down to $170

Few ok shoe sales on down oxford also... Nothing of ultra high quality.. but good stuff for daily wearing!

Jp

correction: i think the April 77 jackets are 280 not 200

therefore a 20% reduction

confession: i just went back to the store and impulse-bought the freakin jacket

damn, now how the fuk am i gonna survive without money