australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Hahaha.

I went into town to check out the Hugo Boss dress shoes. The store on King is also on sale. I wasn't impressed with the range. Too fussy for me, and mostly square toed.

So I went up to DJs to check out the shoe sale there.

Scored a pair of Bally Canols. My credit card is hurting. I'll be living off Mi Goreng for some time to come, but these are my perfect classic dress shoes. I think they are good value at full price, but with 30% off I think they are exceptional value.

I can't find a picture online, but I'll grab a picture this weekend.

Picked up a nice cedar shoe tree for them for $28.

Oh dear :)

Not my cup of tea, but might help someone

The Country Road End of Season Sale

Starts on the Thursday 7 June with up to 50% of selected styles

Exclusive to CR cardholders, for One day only

you are entitiled to an additional 25% off everything (all sale and full priced items)

One Day Only

Wed 6 June

8am-9pm

I didnt get a chance to post about the herringbone sale also.. Finished a few days back i think but had some great deals on ties and shirts

As for where the CR sale will be, i assume CR stores and maybe retailer such as Myer and DJ's

City country road

142-144 Pitt St

Sydney NSW 2000

or

Queen Victoria Building

George St

Bondi Store

Oxford St

Bondi Junction NSW 2022

Chatswood Store

Chatswood Chase Centre

Chatswood NSW 2067

DJ's

86 -108 Castlereagh St

Sydney NSW 2000

Herringbone are offering 20% off regular fit shirts instore. I find that the slim fits baloon enough on me. Pick up another one today. They also have 30% of selected suiting.

Oroton, the watch shop in the QVB, Messini (? near Mooks), and the suit store outside DJs in Skygarden are all on sale. Seems like most of the CBD is.

Oh yeah, was anyone else out in the CBD today? I spotted two potential SuFurians. Worn nudies and AM90s in Pitt St Mall? APC NS (I think) cuffed with a large M65 come parka jacket walking up Pitt towards Town Hall?

Oroton, the watch shop in the QVB, Messini (? near Mooks), and the suit store outside DJs in Skygarden are all on sale. Seems like most of the CBD is.

That suit store is pretty dodgy. I asked about slim fitting jackets/ suits and they stuff they showed me was far, far from slim cuts.