australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Not sure if anyone is interested but SP1 at the galleries victoria is having 30% off everything tomorrow ( Wednesday). This will happen between 6-8pm

hmmmm, that's mighty tempting.

Pretty sure its everything here is the email, i dont know how they are going to differentiate between VIP's and people just wanting to shop there?

SP1

VIP SALE

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR A 1 NIGHT ONLY VIP SALE.

30% OFF STORE WIDE

AT…….

MOOKS CLOTHING CO. SP1

SHOP RG 2&3 TGV SHOP RG4 TGV

500 GEORGE STREET 500 GEORGE STREET

SYDNEY SYDNEY

P: (02) 9283 8388 P: (02) 9267 6799

DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH MAY 2007

TIME: 6PM-9PM

FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE WELCOME

Very tempting, but I've got a prior engagement with pho and triva at the pub.

They has some nice Original Penguin tees last time I was there.

Thanks for the heads up, my mates will be all over this.

you need to come to cabramatta for some real pho.

they have the best crispy chicken with tomato rice ever!

I totally agree, but Cabramatta is scary looking.

Totally agree. Cab is awesome and it ain't scary. Is the chicken/pokr roll place that was across from the station still there ? I used to hope off at Cab to get a chicken/pork roll + Sars before tutoring.

SP1 sale does indeed sound tempting. If you see a curry guy there in sammies then it will be me.

Totally agree. Cab is awesome and it ain't scary.

In one visit, I saw an old man randomly dancing on the street, homeless dude with flies following his pooped ass, and gangstas everywhere.

Eekkkk

Yeah got the 5000VX sz31; initially tight as fuck around the thighs and arse, now not so much. However, I've still got some major muffin-top action going on. Don't know what time I'll get there, maybe 6:30-ish.I'll give you a buzz.

@Pogi, you can see homeless people anywhere. As for the gangsters well they don't give you trouble unless you're looking for it; it also helps if you (know people who know people) x ad infinitum

Totally agree. Cab is awesome and it ain't scary. Is the chicken/pokr roll place that was across from the station still there ? I used to hope off at Cab to get a chicken/pork roll + Sars before tutoring.

SP1 sale does indeed sound tempting. If you see a curry guy there in sammies then it will be me.

dont tell me u went to tomatotec tutering like every other kid around here.

the pork roll place is still open.

cabra has cleaned up its act to be honest. back a few years u would see drug deals and junkies asking for $1 but i havent seen that in the last few years. aint no gangstas's there. i remember when i was younger i would see young kids get rolled for their nikes/jordans and i would sit and cover mine!

its safe there. dont let what you have heard or previously seen from the area hold you back from going there. only problem these days is the parking.

Yeah got the 5000VX sz31; initially tight as fuck around the thighs and arse, now not so much. However, I've still got some major muffin-top action going on. Don't know what time I'll get there, maybe 6:30-ish.I'll give you a buzz.

@Pogi, you can see homeless people anywhere. As for the gangsters well they don't give you trouble unless you're looking for it; it also helps if you (know people who know people) x ad infinitum

yea, give me a call when u get down to the city ( i assume u r catching public transport?)

dont think i will buy anything anyway, just blew my money on zozo

Hugo Boss at Chatswood Chase goes on sale tomorrow. Up to 30% off, 25% off all shoes. I assume the CBD store is aswell.

I'm tempted to pick up some dress shoes, but I just ordered a pair of Bally Brigas and I'm baaaaroke!

Hugo Boss is franchised in Australia so all stores may not go on sale at the same time and they have slightly different stock, although I think both Chatswood and Bondi Jct stores have the same franchisee.

I must say that Hugo Boss dress shoes are really comfortable, albeit I have never owned any Bally to compare.

^ second that

I own 2 pairs of hugo boss dress shoes. They've served me really well so far. There's a whole bunch of hugo boss dress shoes on ebay (search for szubi1976) in sizes 8-10 going for about 150USD, still probably cheaper with shipping than buying in-store on sale.

im loving the "sydney" thread in superjetset. very active and helpful members.

anyone heading to SP1 sale tomorrow?

side note. have a 21st this w/e and this creates a problem because.... i dont actually have any nice shirts. coupled with the fact that i intend to get a pair of APC's followed by a pair of DH21's means that i need to start saving HARD.

anyone know where i can grab decent shirts for under a 100AUD?