australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Yeah it was killer last year, but it looked like everything they had there was stored up for more then one year so I dont know if it will be an annual thing.

I picked up the shirt i mentioned and two trovata tee's for myself and 2 tops for my girl (i forget brands) and walked out of there with change from $100. Would have gotten more had i had the spare cash.

It wasn't overly crowded and there was a free sausage sizzle!

is anyone on their mailing list? I would definately look forward to this

homme.homme how was the shoe selection last year?

would be nice if someone can confirm the existence of the annual sale this year

connections neone?

i know the mid year sale will be on towards the end of june (as told by the guy from the paddington store), as for the garage sale i might go in tomorrow and ask.

is anyone on their mailing list? I would definately look forward to this

homme.homme how was the shoe selection last year?

I'm on their mailing list but I don't remember them annoucing it via email. I actualy don't remember how I found out?!?

from memory shoe selection was pretty average. I only remember seeing some weird adidas that I never even saw instore.

homme: If you don't get an answer here, try on http://bombshellzine.com/. Plenty of guys and girls with some very complex high quality work done.

I'm unsure if it's been mentioned here, but That Store on Oxford stocks PRPS, Evisu, ALD, LVC and IIRC Cheap Monday. Okay selection, personally I would have brought in some more of the Jap labels before ALD or LVC. The girl that works there seems to be really nice and very knowledgable. The guy come across as being a typical pushy sales assistant with little clue, but hey maybe I caught him on a bad day.

General Pants are now stocking Swear shoes, albiet the uglier ones.

Checked out the Calibre sale today, pretty good prices and a lot of stuff but as nlim said most of it wasnt really my thing. I did get a nice roll up sleeve shirt for $99 that was retailing for $189.

At the moment I have such a hard on for Filippa K. They have a nice short cotton jacket in DJ's, but its $740...argh..

At the moment I have such a hard on for Filippa K. They have a nice short cotton jacket in DJ's, but its $740...argh..

I was in DJ's the other day, and noticed they started carrying Filippa K stuff. Pretty expensive for made in China ? I did like the chunky zip cardigan though.

yea, i'll try that cos i actually do want to 'test' smell them b4 purcahse

I want to do the same - test in mecca and purchase elsewhere. Let me know if you come across a good online retailer. I buy most o fmy fragrances/skincare etc from strawberrynet.com but they dont have CdG.

just reading thru the posts, i figured there are quite a few futurians from Syd

i wonder if i've come across any of u before by random

so did anyone wear DH jeans with red hoodie today?

I have wondered before if I know anyone that posts on here. I show my face in my waywt's and no one has said ' I know you!' so I'm guessing not but I'm sure some of us must have crossed paths in some way.