australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Got an email from my mate, Nudie is having a $50 sale this Saturday 9AM 12th May if anyone in Sydney is interested

Unit 40, 110 Bourke Rd Alexandria

i think this is exactly at the same place where they had the same sale couple months ago.. just a tip.. go EARLY! we went there at around 12 or so.. and all the stuff was gone..

one of the people working told me people were lining up at around 6 am or so and bought 10 pairs each haha... and this was when Nudie wasnt stocked at GP etc..

they also had a lot of denimbirds stuff, nudie shirts, american apparel stuff, etc

on another note.. can anyone hook me up? im going away for the weekend!!

i can meet up in the city tomorrow (friday) to give you cash?? homme.homme? haha

^Can't be too far LaiShin, where are you located?

I'm at Kingsford...

I've been to the factory outlets at Alexandria. It seemed quite far to me, maybe because I went there on public transport. And i'm not familiar with Alexandria. So it might not be worth the effort if it's as crappy as what JayPee makes it sound to be.

I don't think it is worth going to Nudie sale. I went there last time from 6 in the morning, They only have like 2 large boxes of nudie and they were gone in 5 minutes and most of the cut are baggy and straight sven. Lucky me I got thinn finn pinstripe.

Yeah I dont think I could be botherd with lining up and getting there early etc.

Probably right about the shitty cuts anyway - I'm sure they would have had no problems flogging off the good stuff by now given the nudie influx of late. Hell I have bought 2 pairs in the last 5 months and I'm not even that crazy for the brand.

is samurai OR sugar cane available anywhere in sydney?

i'm particularly keen on these two labels. i'd much rather not buy online even if its cheaper there because i just have this thing about buying shit online.

it's a toss up between that and a pair of DH's. which i'll have to return to melbourne to do.

is samurai OR sugar cane available anywhere in sydney?

Nope :/

and I agree with not buying jap jeans online. I had the luck of going to take 5 in HK and i think I tried on every single pair in the store and found only one that looked good on me. Don't take the risk!!

DH on the other hand I would take the risk and buy online for a better price. You know what you getting I think, and if your slim and wear skinny jeans already you are pretty certain of getting a good fit.

untitledea6.png

It’s that time of the year again when the department stores will be offering their half yearly sales soon. We will like to offer, only to our client base, the following discounts:

25% OFF ALL SHIRTS AND 40% FOR YOUR 3RD SHIRT

PURCHACE A SUIT AND GET A SHIRT AND TIE COMBINATION FOR HALF PRICE.

OFFER STARTS AS OF THE 24/05/07 UNTIL STOCK LASTS

untitled2xv0.png

Nope :/

and I agree with not buying jap jeans online. I had the luck of going to take 5 in HK and i think I tried on every single pair in the store and found only one that looked good on me. Don't take the risk!!

DH on the other hand I would take the risk and buy online for a better price. You know what you getting I think, and if your slim and wear skinny jeans already you are pretty certain of getting a good fit.

to be honest, its more of a "i dont buy anything online"

im wearing my stuff pretty loose fit at the moment. imperial kings sz. 32. i'm about 175cm tall, weighing in at about 73kgs. and i wore my tees in a size L. for american apparel, if that's any help.

any recommendations? just curious as to what measures up similar to my kings.

to be honest, its more of a "i dont buy anything online"

im wearing my stuff pretty loose fit at the moment. imperial kings sz. 32. i'm about 175cm tall, weighing in at about 73kgs. and i wore my tees in a size L. for american apparel, if that's any help.

any recommendations? just curious as to what measures up similar to my kings.

Maybe Nudie Regular Ralfs.

hey yo. Anyone know if Incu is going to have their garage sale again this year? They had one at surry hills last year which was great. $350 Oliver Spencer shirt > $40!

No but if you toss us a heads up i will rep you fo life!!!!!!!!!!

Calibre on Elizabeth St in the city is having a 4 day garage sale starting today. Mostly samples. Shirts from $30 if I remember. I was disappointed, most of the stuff was pretty ugly but there are some nice shirts and suit jackets if you wear L or XL.

No but if you toss us a heads up i will rep you fo life!!!!!!!!!!
2nd that.....................

Yeah it was killer last year, but it looked like everything they had there was stored up for more then one year so I dont know if it will be an annual thing.

I picked up the shirt i mentioned and two trovata tee's for myself and 2 tops for my girl (i forget brands) and walked out of there with change from $100. Would have gotten more had i had the spare cash.

It wasn't overly crowded and there was a free sausage sizzle!