australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

In terms of shopping, there are a few decent boutiques. I think Ourspot has the best niche of all. There's no point going to Belinda or Robby Ingham, overpriced, limited sizes and range.

^Just checked out the Ourspot website and they stock Nom De Guerre and Common Projects. Might check out the store soon hopefully. Anyone know if they have a decent range for NDG and what they charge for Common Project sneakers?

Hmm.

I didnt see Common projects there last time. I have only once seen a pair of the high top models and didnt ask the price of those. I wanted a pair of white Achilles which I think are around the $350 mark. They usually have Umbro by Kim Jones.

They usually have about 3 pairs of APC's on display. NDG, there is one 5foot wide rack for men that is loosely filled. There is about a 50% mix of Rittenhouse in there though, some of it I think is nicer than the NDG stuff. So to answer your question, the range is a little on the small side but lets face it, they are the only place in Sydney with NDG and it would be quiet an outlay ($$$$) to have a fully stocked line at all times.

I saw some nice stuff in Incu today. Nice ammount of Raf Simons, A77's if you like that kind of aesthetic.

Cheers.

Comma H: I want a pair of the white Achilles as well but don't think I can justify the outlay. I went to Incu prob a few weeks ago, saw some Raf Simons items. Not really impressed, like big embroided logos on the dress shirt pockets and polos. They did have some Band of Outsider shirts which I think are pretty neat.

Oh yeh the BoO Tees arent bad, and I think they are around $65-odd which is reasonable. All the Raf stuff they had at Incu was pretty neat pain lines. Nice jumpers with minimal branding from what I saw. Although I think you can find similar items for a more competative prices elsewhere.

UNSW represent! I saw a guy the Quad last week wearing ill-fitting Imperial Kings...I started crying on the inside. BTW, if you see a curry guy in some Imps then it's most probably me, introduce yourself. I don't bite, I nibble.

Apu, post-whoring as usual.

when you say ill-fitting and cryin on the inside. do you mean they were dope or they were shit?

lol.

I do work, what I mean is because of Centrelink and other things we have to pay BS tax rates.

huh? my last post got deleted??

Yeh, what I said was I didnt mean you didnt work I just think paying so much tax for the lazy motherfuckers who serially use centrelink pisses me off.

checked out the denim store next to gstar on oxford and its looking pretty good. love the floor and pinball machine :D

on a side note, anyone know where to buy raw black slim jeans in sydney?

check out the nudie store on William st - i bought a pair of coated black finns from there today. I didn't see and dry blk jims but i wasn't looking.

ye, dont like the back pocket stitching dude, but thanks.

probably something like the skulls 5010XX would be nice.

might talk to the guy who owns the denim store next to gstar if he will get any in.

APCs dont have back stitching too

yeah and acne are blank too but i dont know if you could hunt them down in dry black in syd though. apc should be your best option if you arent looking to purchase online.

On another note my denim collection is complete as of the weekend. The only pair i can think of that i possibly want is dior19cm but they arent disimilar enough to what i already have to warrant the purchase.

I already have a pair of new cures, I was looking for a pair in black raw. Belinda carry Acne but i havent been in a while so I dunno if they have black raws, might head in, actually they're about 350 there, a bit out of my budget at the moment. Poor uni student :(

Well I think im going to Utrecht to study in september so I might save my shopping budget until then to do a european exploration.

Ahhh antwerp will be soo close!