australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

will be going down to melbourne over easter. if you're absolutely convinced of your size etc. i'd be quite happy to run down and grab a pair for whoever wants one.

although im not sure of prices etc. and im no DH expert. sooo... well imagine a maccas run. i'm the one running.

yup... i'm okay with buying stuff. i'll do meet ups if anything..

if you guys are interested of course. just gimme the cash along with a piece of paper stating exactly what you want, i'll run down grab it. will be down for a week.

apr8 - 15th.

so hit me up if you want anything!

I also do engineering at UNSW, this is my last session. +1 on nudies becoming really common, and gp being shithouse. I don't really like Sydney shopping ... the stuff at Belinda and Robby Ingham is too expensive for me; I sometimes buy decent stuff on sale from DJs, i used to buy from Zero in Parramatta (but theyve gone to shit). Most of what i wear comes from ebay/here/styleforum.

The steak at the regent used to be $5.50. + theyve taken all the arcade games away from uni. I'm happy this is my last session.

I also do engineering at UNSW, this is my last session. +1 on nudies becoming really common, and gp being shithouse. I don't really like Sydney shopping ... the stuff at Belinda and Robby Ingham is too expensive for me; I sometimes buy decent stuff on sale from DJs, i used to buy from Zero in Parramatta (but theyve gone to shit). Most of what i wear comes from ebay/here/styleforum.

The steak at the regent used to be $5.50. + theyve taken all the arcade games away from uni. I'm happy this is my last session.

lol well... i attribute price increases to inflation. plus its just 50 cents. whatever...

the arcade games are still there! heaps in the round house and just above the colonnade.

i think sydney shoppings decent... could be a lot worse. at least we're in the premier city in australia. imagine being stuck in perth/adelaide/brisbane.

no offence to those who are there.

Where ? Not interested in the roundhouse games... i want tekken 5. Yesterday i passed the 'unigames' room (near the quad store) and it looked like everything was gone; and the carpet was ripped up.

haha im not really sure... im not a fan of arcade games myself... too busy in uni to do anything else. either class or coffee with friends.

i think the scrapping of the games has somehting to do with the scrapping of the university union if im not mistaken... quite alot of stuff has changed; student discounts, various food outlets etc to mention a few... kinda glad its my last yr also :)

Just for anyone that was wondering the Bape and dunks in Nitrogen are all fake no matter what the staff tell you.

are u sure abt this?

not that i buy stuff from Nitrogen but i thought a shop like taht wouldnt sell fake shit

yup... i'm okay with buying stuff. i'll do meet ups if anything..

if you guys are interested of course. just gimme the cash along with a piece of paper stating exactly what you want, i'll run down grab it. will be down for a week.

apr8 - 15th.

so hit me up if you want anything!

so u heading down to assin right?

pls chk if they stock MIJ models now, thx

Just for anyone that was wondering the Bape and dunks in Nitrogen are all fake no matter what the staff tell you.

No shit?:eek:

The dunks looked fishy to me. But Im not familiar enough with BAPE to spot it. Luckily I didnt feel tempted to spend $140 on one of the tees anyway.

Yea . apu n MilSpex has got it right . there are stil LVC (US denim) available at SP1 . theres a new store along oxford street juz beside Gstar Paddington . a denim concept store that stock LVC (US) , cheap monday , evisu and superfine etc. friendly staff overall a cool store .. e price is steep tho lol

yeah i went to that store aswell today.. cheap monday, ALD, edwins, etc

i also walked down oxford st.. found a store that sold iron armys

btw... APC at incu is $210AUD i thnk

are u sure abt this?

not that i buy stuff from Nitrogen but i thought a shop like taht wouldnt sell fake shit

Well for a start Bathing Ape would never deal with a store like Nitrogen so fake or not their operation is shady. The only non Bape branded stores that Bape is officially sold in is Union LA. Before that Hideout in London used to have it.

are u sure abt this?

Well for a start Bathing Ape would never deal with a store like Nitrogen so fake or not their operation is shady. The only non Bape branded stores that Bape is officially sold in that I can think of is Union LA. Before that Hideout in London used to have it.

Anyways I`m still not convinced they real coz they tees were on the racks, although in plastic, with all the other shit, fubu etc right near the door. And you know the store is right on George Street. If they have price tags like that hanging off then wouldnt kids just loot the store every second day? just like grab it and run?

How long ago where you there Milspex? I havent seen fubu shit there ever...I mean if I did, Id have never walked through the doors! I doubt people racking clothes is an issue. There always seems to be 2 or more gangster looking dudes that seem affiliated with the place standing at the door chatting.:cool:

to be honest i reckon they're just resellers... i know heaps of stores in singapore who do that. just chuck the tees in plastic covers to protect them from wear, dirt, damage etc.

but im not surprised that a store stocking BAPE would stock fubu as well haha!

dont see many people wearing BAPE around here though. only ones i DO see are the HK/mainland chinese people wearing it around. and they probably got it from wherever they came from.

edit: checked with a mate in melb. most of the models in assin are made in japan.

managed to cop my imperials today.

got a red edwin flannel shirt as well. dope dope. feeling the fits.

walked past nitrogen [on my way to the galleries] and just walked in to see what it was like. YUCK. LRG? and i think milspex might be right. the shits fake and seems to be of pretty poor quality.

btw, i dont know if anyones replied, but i think espionage is a nike, stussy, bape reseller. but i DID see a busy works sign up near the door sooo... maybe?

Some of the LRG stuff at Nitrogen is alright and is definately genuine. My brother has been wearing this label for a few seasons and It would take a fair bit of work to fake them.

styleofmind: whered you get the edwin shirt? Carhartt?

Nirtogen is FAKEZILLA!! I think any place that stocks babe or bbc is Australia is fake. I dont think everything at nitrogen is fake but all the bigger ticket brands are for sure.

I didn't see any babe at espionage but i didnt really look at clothing. I would even be sceptical of them.

Why am I talking about babe??

Nobody in Australia has a legit Bape licence. Anyone that has it is either reselling or selling fakes.

Last time I was in Nitrogen was a year back but I got a bad feeling that the shit in Nitrogen are good fakes (ie better than the shit in Chinatown) passed off as the real with real resell prices. When I was there the kids working there started talking to me about my JIII true blues I had on so I asked them where they got their Bape from and they`re all like `straight legit wholesale from Bape in Japan dude.` I`m just like `yeah, sure okay` lol.