australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i cant actually see the photo. click on the link but it says access forbidden. wth? haha maybe load it up on one of the photo image webbies, or just direct link here?

peaceee.

ok, i'll get that done in a sec

edit: ok.. done, chk post again

i was... i spent 5 years in UNSW for my double degree

i am graduating this April, after that it is good bye UNSW

from memory, that chick is an ex-HK model/singer of some sort, not sure of the details

saw her in person a few times around Quad area, seems like a nice person

SFs UNSW meet-up !!!!!!! :D:D

i do agree that nudies and tsubi are all over the uni these daes, knowin the fact that u can have access easily.. got to admit tt in general most stuffs are overly priced in syd..as for babes , loads of asians in unsw LOL its becoming more lyk an asian uni mentioned by apu lol... as for jeans lyk fenom, dior , nbhd ..u rarely see a aussie rocking them (no offence) most whom i seen in unsw are hk students where all are into hype labels ..

PS: im a international student too in engg too lol.. from spore cheers !!!

SFs UNSW meet-up !!!!!!! :D:D

i do agree that nudies and tsubi are all over the uni these daes, knowin the fact that u can have access easily.. got to admit tt in general most stuffs are overly priced in syd..as for babes , loads of asians in unsw LOL its becoming more lyk an asian uni mentioned by apu lol... as for jeans lyk fenom, dior , nbhd ..u rarely see a aussie rocking them (no offence) most whom i seen in unsw are hk students where all are into hype labels ..

PS: im a international student too in engg too lol.. from spore cheers !!!

damn son! me too. doing 1st yr engg. born in SGP, grew up in melb, went back to do NS and now im back in australia. sydney.

i seen a few people rockin OHFAKE tees, a coupla visvim shoes... UNDFTD. nothing special though. i'll be wearing a supreme tee tmr! peep it! that and a PAM jumper over. maybe the jumper. not sure.

peace! lunch break 12-1! will be at quad. hehe.

u wont see much happening in UNSW

occasionally u'll visvims, UNDFTD

most of the time u'll see Nike SBs, Fenom, Bape (fake or not dunno know)

why dont u guys try to spot each other out (say u both rock up at the Quad at a specific time) and try to figure who each other is by their jeans, etc

u wont see much happening in UNSW

occasionally u'll visvims, UNDFTD

most of the time u'll see Nike SBs, Fenom, Bape (fake or not dunno know)

why dont u guys try to spot each other out (say u both rock up at the Quad at a specific time) and try to figure who each other is by their jeans, etc

well maybe as a proportion you dont see too many. but i have seen supreme, bapes [i hate bape], some UNDFTD [i wore that today] and occasional visvims. lots of people rock dunks/AF1's but... thats it really.

haha where does everyone hang out? ive taken to sitting down around roundhouse lol.

so u get urself pissed in round house?

i think either the cafe opposite the architecture building (diag. across e-spot), quad foodcourt, CLB foodcourt or little coffee cart outside library are the places to be if u have breaks between lectures

so u get urself pissed in round house?

i think either the cafe opposite the architecture building (diag. across e-spot), quad foodcourt, CLB foodcourt or little coffee cart outside library are the places to be if u have breaks between lectures

WELLL.... i try not to drink between lectures. but im not adverse to having a pint or two.

and is it just me, or are all the glamour girls hanging around in the quad? i look forward to walking from lower to upper campus. HAHA.

i gues i love away from the crowd ..the cafe at Mech bldg is my fav hangout ..chill and relac excellent!!! (which is y im major in mech engg LOL)..lacking in glam babes u might feel then u're absolutely wrong lol... i juz find gers @ quad are too 'stuck-up' and they are juz to be seen and be spoted lol . too many 'kids' around too that so annoying

shit this is wierd

this is the msg that appeared in Pogi's post

Call me minty but damn I did not last long when I was in Orchard rd, after visiting the GAP and then spending 30 mins outside, I could not handle the heat. I ran into OG Albert and took a breather than cabbed it back to my hotel.

Maybe I'll return this Friday for the late night shopping. But we'll see, I'm losing weight here.

but it actually isnt?

^I know eh, that is just too weird.

Yea spore weather is too humid . lol even as a sporen i cant stand it LOL . do haf loads of fun and enj ur stay pal . !!!! its actualli nt as boring as it is in Sg .. feel free to add moi in msn . i'll help u out with some cool shopping outlets and chilling bar & cafe

shit this is wierd

this is the msg that appeared in Pogi's post

Call me minty but damn I did not last long when I was in Orchard rd, after visiting the GAP and then spending 30 mins outside, I could not handle the heat. I ran into OG Albert and took a breather than cabbed it back to my hotel.

Maybe I'll return this Friday for the late night shopping. But we'll see, I'm losing weight here.

but it actually isnt?

I actually edited my post, because I made it in the wrong thread. I had both this thread and the Singapore meet up thread in superofficial open.

You gotta stop hanging around here too much! Or at least quit clicking refresh.

haha, bad habit from work, dunt really do much at work other than to surf SuFu for like 8 hrs

haha i went to the library at uni just coz i was bored. 3hr break. ended up on SuFu. damn i hate this site.

i gues i love away from the crowd ..the cafe at Mech bldg is my fav hangout ..chill and relac excellent!!! (which is y im major in mech engg LOL)..lacking in glam babes u might feel then u're absolutely wrong lol... i juz find gers @ quad are too 'stuck-up' and they are juz to be seen and be spoted lol . too many 'kids' around too that so annoying
LOL, its true that most glamour girls hang around quad as they are most probably commerce students, as u walk to upper campus, u see more less glamour girls who are in Engineering/science, etc

yeah man... all the hotties hang around the quad. just got back from the regent, you guys gotta try the $6 steak there. its fuckin awesome. anyway, met this really really really hella cute chick. WOW.

haha i went to the library at uni just coz i was bored. 3hr break. ended up on SuFu. damn i hate this site.

yeah man... all the hotties hang around the quad. just got back from the regent, you guys gotta try the $6 steak there. its fuckin awesome. anyway, met this really really really hella cute chick. WOW.

so r u new to unsw?

u gotta show us ur real cutey huh?

lol, so did u meet her on campus?

always good to be confident and humorous and chat up the girls =)

i wish u luck bro! may the force to be with u

thanks..

nah like i said. was having dinner at the regent and i met her there. oops. too much info. imagine if she was on sufu as well. haha that'd be fucked. i aint saying no more on that subject. lol.

lol, it'll be good if she was on SuFu, shows that shes made a gd choice visiting this forum

is regent the one across from the newagency? if thats the one i think they have the occasional table tennis comp, looks fun