australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

^ I hope that you guys still have good stuff left by 3 weeks! Gonna be my first time in Sydney, don't let me down Harrolds!

I have been using uniqlo's +J shirts for work. Slim fit but quality is not that great, expected for ~$50. The non iron ones were probably the best. There is still some on the Japanese sight for 1990yen last time I looked but slim pickings.

I have the regular +J ones and they are a bitch to iron, so definitely go for the non-iron type. Uniqlo regular range has slim-fit easy-to-iron work shirts too, worth giving a try.

Edited by kuugaia

how tall are you ivans? i'm 6'1 and find them fine in jp XL if they are slim fit and jp L if they are regular.

The length hasnt changed much on the latter seasons, only the sleeves seem to have gotten longer.

I'm 6'3. That extra 2 inches makes all the difference. Or so I'm told. :mellow:

Good to hear the sleeves are slightly longer. Might have to order a few and see how they go.

Sadly, +J will be discontinued in the future. It was good while it lasted.

Need some help guys, it'll be my first time in Sydney soon and planning on re-soling some of my shoes. Anybody had some good work done on RO dunks or boots in general? There's only one good cobbler in Perth from what I know but he told me he can't help me with the RO dunks and only has some really ugly topy soles. Would appreciate some recommendations guys! Cheers.

Also got a sales thread, and always prefer to deal within Australia: here

Yeah Nick, I'll be coming down on the 17th of March. Should definitely meet up or get a sufu meet up going down or something. Might pop Melvin a message too.

Shoeworx Chifley Plaza? Alright I'll definitely check them out. The 'ugly topy' that I was referring to before were ones that had a bright red topy rubber logo in the middle, and I just didn't like that.

Regretfully selling my brand new Patrik Ervell FW11 leather backpack , $400AUD looking for a local sale, PM me! will do meet-ups if you are around the CBD.

Also have some cheap dries raf and acne all under 50$

in my sale thread

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/134108-cheap-tuff-under-50-raf-dries-acne-uniqlo/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by savage science fiction

dont know if you guys know this, but Pieces is doing some pop up sale store. just across from mamak rest. 50-70% ... until 3rd of march if im not mistaken. damir doma - drkshdw - julius etc

I dropped in there the other night when I was lining up for mamak. IMHO Its all well and good that they are stocking dbss, obscur, drkshdw, doma etc, but if you cant get the customer service side of things right then I dont think they should have bothered with a high end approach to the store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...