australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i went to dj as well since my gf want to grab a karen walker sunnies, we only stayed for 10 minutes, cant handle the crowd. Incu at paddington got this rack full of stuff with 50% and more discount, grab a band of outsider shirt and apc jacket, good price !

Lucky, incu galleries only had 30% off

anyone been to Harrolds in the new westfields?

So I checked out Harrold's yesterday. The store is divided into five rooms, four of which are pretty much dedicated to shirts, suits etc. The front room has all the street stuff. There's a lot of Comme Des Garcons... Easily the largest selection I have seen in Australia (although I don't really know Melbourne stores). The Raf Simons selection is smaller but there were some nice pieces from FW 10 (a couple of sweatshirts etc). A decent rack of Balmain too if that's your thing. There's also a cool sneaker wall with kicks from Pierre Hardy etc.

All up the selection is a bit bright and mainstream for me but I will definitely be stopping by every now and then.

Easily the largest selection I have seen in Australia (although I don't really know Melbourne stores).

cdg are not well stocked in harrolds@melbourne. i suspect due to there's quite numerous melbourne store already stocking cdg such as l.e.f.t, assin, cose ipanema, chiodo, etc etc etc..

checked out harrold's today. a nice cdg selection. they have the boiled polyester jacket in navy that i've been wanting for ages but it was in a large. good to see balmain upclose, the suede rider is baller. didn't see any julius, but there was alot of shellac for super inflated prices. the blistered moto was $4k, wtf. most of the streetwear pieces are large/50.