australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Isnt zara coming here?

I got some work stuff from zara in hk last time i was there. Its lasted alright. Although most people say quality/materials isnt that great.

Dont think id get shoes though...

Thanks for the infos. I have a feeling that zara prices like everything else here will be inflated as fuck.

Unless for sloppy t-shirts to wear to the beach or lounge around at home, or the very basics, I don't touch Zara. You get what you pay for - low quality, ill-fitting, cheap-looking. Especially true for work wear and shoes. Unless you want to look like some cheap graduate intern at work who bought a new outfit with minimum monetary output. Gees, shoes are just plasticcy nonsense.

I'm sure the Zara opening up in the Sydney CBD will be like in any other Zara that has opened up in developing countries around Asia. 2-3 seasons behind with inflated prices.

I've been to Desmond and Molly Jones but didn't really rate it. The customer service etc. was very good, but I got the impression that they were far more comfortable doing women (haircuts, obviously).

If you got short hair, go with elliot.

He's desmond n molly jones short hair expert.