australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Yeah the blue mountains is worth a look I think. Check out the Three sisters, the 'scenic railway' and the meat pies at he Ivanhoe pub at blackheath.
any more suggestions Ill be there for a month so I need more ideas
Snow Eggs at Quay restaurant.

lol or spend an afternoon lining up for macarons from Adriano Zumbo

Blue Mountains is a nice weekend getaway, spend some time bushwalking, go to some of the small towns along the way. When I went with the gf a while ago, we took a daytrip to the Jenolan caves...another 90 mins further west but the scenery is pretty amazing and worth it

Or go to the Hunter Valley - go on a tour of the vineyards, drink some wine, get drunk, good times.

Yeah the blue mountains is worth a look I think. Check out the Three sisters, the 'scenic railway' and the meat pies at he Ivanhoe pub at blackheath.
any more suggestions Ill be there for a month so I need more ideas
Snow Eggs at Quay restaurant.

lol or spend an afternoon lining up for macarons from Adriano Zumbo

Blue Mountains is a nice weekend getaway, spend some time bushwalking, go to some of the small towns along the way. When I went with the gf a while ago, we took a daytrip to the Jenolan caves...another 90 mins further west but the scenery is pretty amazing and worth it

Or go to the Hunter Valley - go on a tour of the vineyards, drink some wine, get drunk, good times.

yo guys, sorry for keep selling stuff through this thread.

I found it easier to sell it to locals instead sending stuff half way around the world.

Since you all know how expensive the cost for postage.

APC Moccs, size 42 ( fit a 9 ), $120 (RRP almost $400)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/portfolio-7/photos%20-%20superfuture/IMG01903-20100902-2208.jpg

PM or email me to [email protected]

yo guys, sorry for keep selling stuff through this thread.

I found it easier to sell it to locals instead sending stuff half way around the world.

Since you all know how expensive the cost for postage.

APC Moccs, size 42 ( fit a 9 ), $120 (RRP almost $400)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/portfolio-7/photos%20-%20superfuture/IMG01903-20100902-2208.jpg

PM or email me to [email protected]

hai, you have pm.