australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

new job. need to be steezy. looking to buy some shit. thought i would put it up here before i do a 'wtb' in the market.

rick dunks - 42

lanvin hi/lo's - UK8 (i think)

rick/drkshdw lame basics tee/tank/long sleeve etc - small

ann d knits - small (maybe x-small)

rick/drkshdw shorts/pants - w29ish

thanks.

sounds like you're working at assin haha

Hey Sydneysiders, our new store is opening this Saturday 19th June. We are located at 42 Reservoir Street in Surry Hills.

We are carrying the latest collections from Commune de Paris, Loden Dager, Mjolk and Patrik Ervell. Next week, we should be receiving our first shipment from Wings & Horns.

Stay tuned, as we have more exciting labels arriving in the next few weeks. Our online store should also be up and running by the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

We're having a small grand opening party at the store this Friday 9th July (7pm-10pm). Everything in store will be 25% off (excluding accessories) and there will be beer and champagne on the night. Hope to see you there.

Icarus Store

42 Reservoir Street

Surry Hills

Don't bother T.

A friend of mine told me that they stock RO, Julius and DD. Went into the store the other week to check it out - unfortunately they're one of those stores that replicate designs.

They copied the RO swing pant, RO high collar, various of _7 pieces, DD oversized hoodie, IS coat - but of course in far inferior fabrics.

They have a label called "Danni Dilemma" or something like that :o They even have similar swing tags! With all the super awesome english manifesto like Julius'.

Saw the DBSS shoes and wondered why they're so cheap.. not sure if they're authentic though... The SA told me that they bought it in Japan.