australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

wow good to hear.. still yet to check the place out.. be good to handle some IS pieces irl for the first time

will be in LA in a month so im sure ill get a taste at Sartorialoft though..

if anyone got any "must do/see/eat" in LA get at me if u can

j, this guy can be fucking wank but he covers most of the great socal fine dining locations: kevinEats

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, damn, its been a while since my last post. Anyway, im thinking to sell 2 brand new items, before i hit supermarket i thought i give you guys a heads up in case some of you might interested.

A filson backpack $315 (definitely less than retail price here)

pFILSON1-2231592p275w.jpg

and an Assos slip on shoes, size 9 but more like 9.5-10 $66

image3xl.jpg

both not included postage.

Send me email to [email protected] for more details and pics.

i barely check my message here.

It's a great looking store, with some priced gear that seems to be fair relative to Australian prices.

Usually has a bunch of guys, dressed better than Glamaz Men.

did you try any of the side dishes? I think I actually enjoyed our sides more than my main...I didn't order steak (I ordered the chicken) but I tried some of my gf's steak and it was unreal. The next time I go back, I'm definitely ordering the steak

Yeah tried some sides, like the peas with mint and poached egg (awesome), the home cut chips, onion rings, and some other stuff. You are right though, the sides are very good.

Edit: I currently walk to work, it's a 30min walk, so right on the cusp of 'annoyingly long', and have been toying with the idea of getting a bike, or something else ('69 vesper, triumph scrambler). I like the idea of riding, but couldn't be effed getting chaged at work etc. etc. does anyone actually ride in their work clothes?

I also want a badass looking bike, like this:

shockerbike.jpg

OK, maybe not quite so badass, something like this maybe:

DSC02730.jpg

I ride to work most days, it's a 11km one way trip which ends up taking around 25-30mins each way on a single speed (I take the long way). imo you could get away with riding in your work clothes if it only takes 30mins to walk. I, on the other hand have to get changed.. and yes it is quite fucking annoying. particularly when it's ultra hot or raining. that being said I would definitely recommend it, especially if there isn't too many hills around your area - if there is then get geared bike or you will sweat for sure.

that's a fair ride Sam, wouldn't mind riding to work either but it would be a long and not particularly pleasant ride from my place. just wondering, did you end up copping the _7 boston backpack? back doesn't get sweaty with a leather backpack?