australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Mizuya Japanese restaurant and Karaoke on Saturday night. Awesome place. Went with about 25 people and had a great night. Minimum spend of $40 per person, but after you eat and drink your fill, this turns out to be great value (3 hrs or so). The drinks are well priced ($7 japanese beers, $5.50 mixed drinks), great service (all touch screen ordering) and nice fit out. I was too drunk to give a proper review on the food - everything tastes good after that many drinks.

I believe the room rental prices are 'opening specials', so I reccommend you check it out before the prices go up. The place was very busy.

• 3 weeks later...
dropped by Pathway today, they have the Julius SS10 moto in size 1 for 3200, bunch of other things as well. Told me they will be carrying Individual Sentiments and Boris Bidjan Saberi "soon" which could mean any amount of time for the store :D

wow good to hear.. still yet to check the place out.. be good to handle some IS pieces irl for the first time

will be in LA in a month so im sure ill get a taste at Sartorialoft though..

if anyone got any "must do/see/eat" in LA get at me if u can