australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I have one pair of Common Projects BBall Hightops size 45 in white nappa leather.

These are in absolutely 100% perfect condition with no marks, damage or other defects.

$200 AUD shipped anywhere in Australia via registered post. Pickup available from North Sydney, Milsons Point or Sydney CBD.

$418 USD at Tobi!

KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP!

it was like minus 10 when I left Beijing on Thursday, and 42 degrees today at my place. I thought I was going to die.

It was -6 in Seoul, and 20 in HK. I miss Sydney and it being 25 degrees.

here's a nice way to see sydney, grab yourself a bicycle

rwrBSDtcLrk

apparently this goes on every sunday to diff destinations

yo, sydneysiders, i'm happy to do pickups from the claude maus flagship this week and ship em north. no fees and i'll throw in postage.

a/w is trickling into the store. new tees, shirts, jeans, and some outerwear. small sizes usually sell out pretty quickly so hit me up.

87.jpg

i know this is a bit OT but im leaving for sydney in 3 days time, first time going over and i was wondering if there were any good places to eat at for less than 40AUD for 2 people. there are lots of restaurants around but would really love to hear from the people living there. thanks.

*edit* lol I just realised you post 6 days ago...meaning you might have come and gone already ><

Ayam Goreng 99 @ Kingsford: Best indonesian place for your marinated grilled chicken fix imo.

Lots of mexican places that will get you fed for less than $40 aud for 2 ppl: restaurants there are Flying Fajitas Sisters (Glebe), fast food-type joints there are mad mex, guzman y gomez (newtown, bondi).

ramen: menya in haymarket or market st, sydney cbd and ichiban boshi in bondi junction are my picks.

breakfast: bills (surry hills, darlinghurst), cafe ish (surry hills) or cafe clipper (glebe) won't dent your wallet for their quality and consistency.

burgers: counter burger (crows nest) would be my go to place still

malaysian/singaporean: temasek in parramatta for probably the best hainan chicken in sydney, to's in north sydney has great laksa and har mee...also my local haunt in the north shore is a malaysian place in mandarin centre food court (chatswood) for probably the best har mee in sydney....if you are here on a weekday....hunter st has a pretty good laksa place called chinese malay.

all of this can be found on my food blog in the sig.

pm me if u need more info

^ same goes here, sorry for late reply havent been on in a while

Ayam Goreng 99 is 2minute walk from my bro's, agree with derek best indonesian chicken!

cafe sopra in waterloo - beautiful & light italian food (i havent been to teh one's in potts point and walsh bay but i asssume they're just as good)

bills a must for brekkie, get the eggs and sunrise drink..

if you like your beer, could always do a platter at redoak.. four lil meals complimented by different beer.. highly recommend this

i get the meat platter, but you can get chicken, cheese, vegetarian dessert and there's another but cant remember...

$20 for one platter, and you won't find much better beer anywhere in the world imo

then there are pizzeria places you can go to and spend around that amount (if not a lil more if you include drinks dessert breads etc).. pompei's and rosso pomodoro my faves

there would be a million asian places but i dont eat it too often and couldnt give any decent recom's for your budg

wow thanks for the help guys, been in sydney for a week and the weather has been great so far, though getting internet is a bit hard for me.

currently living somewhere near glebe and the area is pretty neat, looks like a good place for a walkabout to have breakfast/dinner. checked out the weekend flea and its not that bad, got myself some leather journal for cheap. went down to oxford street today, pretty much to walk about and just take it all in. shopping wise is okay but would love to find out about more places in sydney though. incu is not too shabby, saw a pair of nice vanishing elephant oxfords.

anywhere else decent for good shopping? shops worth visiting? thanks!

wow thanks for the help guys, been in sydney for a week and the weather has been great so far, though getting internet is a bit hard for me.

currently living somewhere near glebe and the area is pretty neat, looks like a good place for a walkabout to have breakfast/dinner. checked out the weekend flea and its not that bad, got myself some leather journal for cheap. went down to oxford street today, pretty much to walk about and just take it all in. shopping wise is okay but would love to find out about more places in sydney though. incu is not too shabby, saw a pair of nice vanishing elephant oxfords.

anywhere else decent for good shopping? shops worth visiting? thanks!

internet should be pretty accessible in Glebe as you're near Sydney Uni, maybe checkout Broadway Shopping Centre should be a few internet cafes around there.

as for shopping, hard to recommend without knowing what styles or labels you like. there's assin on oxford st for more high end, avant garde stuff like ann d, rick owen. I like via alley on crown st for gifts and accessories. do you want to check out any aussie labels?

Herringbone maybe worth checking out if you are after business attire.

for more hypebeasty stuff there's supply store on burton st for supreme, visvim etc. and espionage has two stores (one on goulburn st in the city and another on oxford st) for sneakers.

or you could even check out Bondi Westfield just to experience what our shopping centres are like

would love to check out nice oxford shoes at non cutthroat prices. i'd say i would be wearing stuff like shirts from APC and BoO, i've been to incu and i like what i see there, any other shops that are similar?

went to eat at menya ramen today and i must say that im impressed with the standard of food there. nice!