australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

When i went on thursday this suit had two sizes, 48 and 50. One in each. I got the 50 :)

thanks Jcot, it's a bit different to the suits I currently have from herringbone which all have natural shoulders so i guess this will give me more variety. I think for $650 it's a steal because thats the price i'd pay for coutnry road or studio italia but instead I got a margiela lol.

The fabric is black, spotted with dark navy and grey - heavier than most suits in sold in sydney and it is cotton-lined, instead of cupro or something similarly lightweight. I guess it might be because in europe the weather generally is not as warm as down here, or it probably is a F/W collection.

hey, i'll post some when i get home tonight, i'm at uni studying all day lol.

If you get a chance you shold check out the wasteland sale there were about 10 suits on the rack when I went and everything is either 48 or 50 (they fit differently too, as some 50s I couldn't fit, and some 48s were fine).

hey, i'll post some when i get home tonight, i'm at uni studying all day lol.

If you get a chance you shold check out the wasteland sale there were about 10 suits on the rack when I went and everything is either 48 or 50 (they fit differently too, as some 50s I couldn't fit, and some 48s were fine). There were some grey suits, steel blue, brown, and checkered ones all for about the same price

went to the sale. nothing for me. the slouchy mmm sneaker things were cool but not what i need right now.

also checked out that pathways store or whatever its called on Dixon st. good stuff and not ridiculously priced for aussie retail imo. didn't buy anything though.

another good hair cut from Isabella @ Barney Martin... cant recommend enough!

I would love to but I'm about 24 hours drive away:o

Were all of the suits Margiela?

Hey shiet, I didn't realise you were that far away!

The suits they had included margiela, marc by marc jacobs and a surface to air one but that wasn't nice at all.

Well damn, man next time I'll be sure to give u a heads up for a sydney sale or PM me again and i'll see if i can proxy for you

Viva Sydney is running between 14th Nov 2009 - 31 March 2010:

basically buy one get one free

some of the places that are offering this that you guys might be interested in are:

ayurve (buy one get one free spa treatment)

redoak boutique beer cafe

the corn exchange buffet

tbh .. not many decent restaurants compared to last year: http://www.sydney.com/Food_and_wine_offers_p4022.aspx

list of all offers at http://www.sydney.com/Viva_Sydney_p4020.aspx

so I just went through most of the 'Fast Food Appreciation' thread in supertrash....Sydney has a sparse range of places ... McD's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King.... what happened to the Taco Bell that use to be on George St? :|

Anybody have some similar-to-American places such as Five Guys, In-N-Out, Popeye's, Wise Guy etc to suggest for heart clogging goodness?