australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

looks like you guys had a good night...

the pork knuckle is a heart killer! can't be beaten for a meal with a beer though

after arj said he copped the VA boots, checked there site to see if cose were still the only stockists in Aust...

"pieces" came up for Sydney?

details anyone?

Sounds good bento, already got Friday's plans sewn up, but would otherwise be down. On a completely different wavelength, some of my friends from Perth are playing at the Old Manly Boat Shed this Sunday night, their first time playing over here, touring their EP. None of the tracks on the myspace capture the ruckus, but it's always a good show.

I'm going to be in Sydney for xmas and new years!!!! super fuckin excited.... i heard the new years fireworks show is insane, gonna be awesome because where I'm staying is directly facing the Harbor Bridge/Circular Quay.

But.... your currency rate against the USD has increased at least 25% since last time I visited, which was only 6 months ago. DAMN!

Don't know if this is the right thread but I am DJing at Chinese Laundry this Friday (the 30th). Hit me up and I:ll try to sort out some guest list action for the Superfuturians :)

db

aye one of my good mates plays there too.. Would hit it up if i was in sydney right now :|

where else do you play?

I'm going to be in Sydney for xmas and new years!!!! super fuckin excited.... i heard the new years fireworks show is insane, gonna be awesome because where I'm staying is directly facing the Harbor Bridge/Circular Quay.

But.... your currency rate against the USD has increased at least 25% since last time I visited, which was only 6 months ago. DAMN!

You'll love it! If you're here around the end of Jan you should grab tickets to The Laneway Festival. Tickets went on sale today and its a good shindig every year

my favourite online sydneysiders....

5304_27ed317693e1_204x347.jpg

The WASTELAND SALE will feature high-end labels, from 50-80% off the retail price, including current season Dries Van Noten and Martin Margeila menswear; See by Chloe, Malene Birger and M Missoni Womenswear; Marc Jacobs Trainers; and a mixed selection of fashion, shoes and accessories from labels like Marc by Marc Jacobs; UNCONDITIONAL, Surface2Air, ksubi and Chronicles of Never.

Current Season, HOMME, FEMME and SHOES, all from 50 - 80% off. Marc Jacobs sneakers from $100, Margeila and Dries for under $150 and See By Chloe for under $100.

It's a sale not to be missed!

WHEN Thursday 12th November, 2009 until Sunday 15th November, 2009.

WHERE 443 Oxford St

Paddington.

NSW, 2020.

www.wastelandone.com.au

+61424472505

good luck!

^ Remedial? Swedish? the list goes on...

normally when my back is aching due to excessive laptop staring I go to an asian lady in Chatswood Westfield, but my gf reckons the ppl that work at Massage World @ World Square are way better ... http://www.massageworld.com.au/

If you wanna splurge a little, go to ayuvre, which is near QVB...I was treated their 'signature massage' and it was so relaxing I fell asleep..

I also wanna try this Thai place opposite Market City, apparently it's clean and pretty good too..

Wasteland bringing their unsold, picked over sale stock from the store in Perth? I'm dubious about how good it'll be...

homme.homme, did you swing by Orgy?

No, not unsold sale stock. Cant go into the details as I work there. But the sale is legit, and the stock is legit. Some good MMM, unconditional stuff. Tbh, the stock is mostly menswear. Everything is at 50% (or more) off retail.