australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Well, a friend of mine is completely hooked on Mountain Dew and is in Sydney for a few weeks and thinks she can't buy it anywhere. I'm in the States and have never been to Australia, so I was completely clueless.

I appreciate the advice guys. Can't rep anymore for this 24 hour period, but as soon as I can I'll hit you jbone.

Well, a friend of mine is completely hooked on Mountain Dew and is in Sydney for a few weeks and thinks she can't buy it anywhere. I'm in the States and have never been to Australia, so I was completely clueless.

I appreciate the advice guys. Can't rep anymore for this 24 hour period, but as soon as I can I'll hit you jbone.

ha, pretty sure it's floating about.

in melbourne, you can buy it without fail at KFC - i imagine it'd be the same up there. also we have a few american food stores, might be worth trying her luck there, too.

sorry i havent been posting in a while :/ been sick as a dog since i got back from overseas.

am still up for tonight though! just maybe not too much drinks for me... is josh/jbone going? he should ;) and are you guys okay if I bring Lyna (my business partner/designer) to come along? she would love to meet the local sufu'ers.

met up with Arj quickly yesterday in the city. chill dude.

I usually start my nights out at Betty's Soup Kitchen or Don Don on Oxford St for some cheap eats and they are both BYO, so we usually pack a couple of long-necks and some wine, and load up on cheap booze before we paint the town red.

Then hit up Q Bar (which has a cover charge), which gets going around 1am.

YEOOWWW AARON! <3 glad you're back in time for the meeting m8.

If the meetup is close to the city, I might be able to bring some SFTM samples to show you guys. Pretty sure Arj would love to bring some of his too. As long as we can drop it off after dinner or something?

. Better to check out SWT if you can get up oxford street.

Was out shopping with the girlfriend last nite and she dragged me in to GP, they had CoN shoes from 'Black Noise White Rain' season I think. So I asked the sales girl if they stocked any other Chronicles of Never items.. she had no idea what I just asked and stared at me blankly.

From what I heard a while ago is that CoN will be selling a certain line at GP, not sure if its a cheaper one or just old stock.