australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Junya at Assin. So fucking awesome. I've always loved his collections but have never had the chance to sample or own. When you see the details up close you appreciate what a great reconstructionist he is and how well he compliments Rei. I need more coin.

Acne store is really nice. Womens line is much stronger then the mens.

Incu Sale on for three days only.

Marc by Marc Jacobs, APC, ACNE, Lover, Corpus, Vanishing Elephant, Modern Amusement, Surface To Air, Karen Walker and much much more!

Tops $25, Pants $50, Dresses $75.

WHEN Friday 4th September, 2009 until Sunday 6th September, 2009.

WHERE Ground Floor

276 Devonshire St

Surry Hills

Sydney.

NSW, 2010.

www.incuclothing.com

02 9698 1688

they be bring out some of the old stock from the last decade... but me hopes that there is the now so old stock that will get into the salez. good luck people

bump

starts tomorrow!

anybody here been to hiroshima/miyajima island? looking for places to eat/stay as i'll be heading to jap (osaka+tko as well) end of this year as a little gift to myself to finishing my 5 year course at uni ><

Miyajima Island has awesome oysters to eat. Last time I went each restaurant around there sold those really huge oysters (served cooked/raw) From what I remember there were a lot of restaurants around the island that were really similar. But the best restaurant further inside the town and they had all these huge fish tanks full of oysters outside but I dunno what the name was. So I recommend walk around the island first before jumping into a rando restaurant. Dunno much about Hiroshima just went their to visit the museum which was pretty depressing... but I do recommend visiting the museum if you have time :)

Miyajima Island has awesome oysters to eat. Last time I went each restaurant around there sold those really huge oysters (served cooked/raw) From what I remember there were a lot of restaurants around the island that were really similar. But the best restaurant further inside the town and they had all these huge fish tanks full of oysters outside but I dunno what the name was. So I recommend walk around the island first before jumping into a rando restaurant. Dunno much about Hiroshima just went their to visit the museum which was pretty depressing... but I do recommend visiting the museum if you have time :)

I'll be spending 2.5 days in Miyajima so gonna go look for your recommended restaurant :) Staying in a Ryokan wooo....Did you go to the Daisho-in Temple or hit up the trail for Deers/Snow Monkeys?

Haha yea spent one day at Miyajima and saw all these random deers! You should see the warning signs for the deers it's hilarious. Also saw that temple thats in the water which was pretty cool. Hope you have fun ^^

I'll be spending 2.5 days in Miyajima so gonna go look for your recommended restaurant :) Staying in a Ryokan wooo....Did you go to the Daisho-in Temple or hit up the trail for Deers/Snow Monkeys?