australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I also prefer not being pestered when browsing, though I suppose they do spend too much time behind the counters. :P I'm just happy they don't discriminate, and try so hard /share their apparent "superior knowledge", like the kids at GP (no hate pls, just needed to try on their overpriced Gayprils).

Any good sales locally or internationally lately? Need new stuff that fit.

/sad face

same man, i don't like pushy sales people.. i hear GP have high individual targets.. hence how they sell..

yesterday i was heading to the acne store on glenmore road and passed by some store called 'that store'.... haha took me a while to figure it out, but they're on sale.. and noticed they had FC... =D.. i ended up spending money before even getting to the acne store.. now i have to wait to get paid and go acne store hopefully next week....

there were a couple cool stores around this area.. zambesi and world as well.

what are you looking for OV? btw how are the engineers working out for you man? if you're thinking about getting rid of them I'd consider taking them back. :o

I'm looking for light-weight tops as spring is around the corner. Weather's been whack this week. 25 degrees on Tuesday wtf :confused:

And sorry mang, I still <3 the boots. Don't you already have enough boots anyway?? :P

same man, i don't like pushy sales people.. i hear GP have high individual targets.. hence how they sell..

yesterday i was heading to the acne store on glenmore road and passed by some store called 'that store'.... haha took me a while to figure it out, but they're on sale.. and noticed they had FC... =D.. i ended up spending money before even getting to the acne store.. now i have to wait to get paid and go acne store hopefully next week....

there were a couple cool stores around this area.. zambesi and world as well.

Been meaning to check out Zambesi for a while. I have this nasty 6 hour break at COFA. Might as well put that time to good use by stalking up shops :D What is FC? Haven't been on sufu as much lately, forgotten most abbreviations :|

I'm looking for light-weight tops as spring is around the corner. Weather's been whack this week. 25 degrees on Tuesday wtf :confused:

And sorry mang, I still <3 the boots. Don't you already have enough boots anyway?? :P

Been meaning to check out Zambesi for a while. I have this nasty 6 hour break at COFA. Might as well put that time to good use by stalking up shops :D What is FC? Haven't been on sufu as much lately, forgotten most abbreviations :|

Full Count Denim, I think they are one of those Japanes Repro type brands seen in superdenim.

That store is pretty cool, they've got a bit of everything - PRPS, Nudie, FC, Acne, Earnest Sewn, Atelier La DUrance, Edwin etc

@jcotteri

it's on the corner of glenmore road and oxford st, next to the gstar raw store. the french(?) ladies who i think run the store were super nice and helpful the last time i was there, and afaik is the only denim specific store in sydney.

That Store has a noob bitch lady who tried to help me with jeans. Since she was so insistent on offering me help, i asked her how are the fading properties on a pair of PRPS and she said "fading is good and most people want their jeans to fade! u want fading coz it makes it look worn in and nicer". what the hell is that kinda advice? aside from that, i tell the SA that i'm just having a browse and they leave me alone.

Sounds like a freakin miserable sydney sider eh but im not. Sydney's quite alright!

I worked there for two weeks when I was 17. I got fired for rocking up to work after being out all night.

This was back when they were still a pseudo skate shop and they didn't stock tsubi etc.

I really wanted to work a FAT at the time ha ha.

i overheard a SA in GP say that selvedge denim is rare because its the first pair of jeans made off a fresh roll of denim fabric.. said that the selvedge is found only on the start of the fabric. i did a mad "The Rock" peoples eyebrow... o.0

actually i probably couldn't stand being that overbearing and showing off my GREAT PERSONALITY for 8 hours straight. i really hate it when they're all dancing and patronisingly friendly towards you, so embarrassing. although they do have sales targets, and is probably the reason they're acting so off.

i overheard a SA in GP say that selvedge denim is rare because its the first pair of jeans made off a fresh roll of denim fabric.. said that the selvedge is found only on the start of the fabric. i did a mad "The Rock" peoples eyebrow... o.0

^thats the funniest thing i've read in this thread

anyone been to assin lately? They only have one rack of n(n) but worth the trip.

Corey- apologies, would have hit you up but i was on the bike

I hate INCU, they all a bunch douche bags. Whenever I walk in there they never acknowledge me or say shit. Anyways just to let everyone know there is a CON sale coming up if some of you still into CON.

Event: CHRØNICLES ØF NEVER SAMPLE AND END ØF SEASØN SALE AW09.

Host: Gareth Lauchlan MoodyStart

Time: Thursday, August 13 at 4:00pm End Time: Thursday, August 13 at 7:00pm

Where: LVL 3, 16–28 FØSTER ST SURRY HILLS 2010