australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Ourspots prices were always too high unfortunately, and their buys weren't fantastic. The owner was really nice though, so it's a shame.

The pop up store is a great space, you should definitely check it out if you haven't already.

ya their pricing is fucked.

has anyone been to the sale? how much off the rachel comey's? i might check it out tomorrow if i cbf..

off to deerhunter!

Pedro: If you are set on brogued wingtip chelseas, RM Willaims have a MTO service. With the brass screwed soles the Yearling and carefully size Craftsmen lasts are a nicely slim. You'd need to provide some photos of how you'd like the toe cap. Excellent quality.

Check out this thread

thanks corey!!

I havent had time to sit down and look properly , but i will look into it all soon coz i need some new shoes! yeh really want some kind of ankle boot. I will check out that thread

todays pedestrian newsletter gave us the heads up on incu sale starting tomorrow:

"One of our favourite stockists Incu are having a sale, starting tomorrow. All your favourite brands (below) are on sale for up to 30-40% off so you should probably gather your pennies and head down.

Brands brands brands! Marc by Marc Jacobs, APC, ACNE, Alexander Wang, Opening Ceremony, Surface 2 Air, Antipodium, Paul Smith, Filippa K, Lover, Karen Walker, Chronicles of Never and much more...

Incu City Men’s: The Galeries Victoria, Shop RG 19/20, 500 George Street, Sydney. Incu City Women’s: The Galeries Victoria, Shop RG 23/24, 500 George Street, Sydney.

For more info: 02 9698 1688 or visit www.incuclothing.com"

nah dun get american apparel, if u want try "weathered" i got it on sale at incu for 80bux and its a nice fit, not heaps awesome but not bad value for the price u pay. Maybe just buy one that has nice details and okay-ish fit, and spend a bit to tailor for like 15bux and u'll have a nice fitting shirt with details that u like.

disappointing..

i'll still have a look if theres anything decent on thursday though

recommendations for a good oxford under 150 then?

i've been eyeing the american apparel one tbh

I own a few shipley & halmos shirts, not quite BoO slim fit but still a good fitting shirt. Worth having a look at if you can purchase for around 150 at the incu sale.

yeah the sale wasn't that impressive. i think every thing in there was getting marked down though, so if you've had your eye on something it's obviously going to be a bit cheaper.

i just bought a rittenhouse vneck, nothing spectacular..

nah dun get american apparel, if u want try "weathered" i got it on sale at incu for 80bux and its a nice fit, not heaps awesome but not bad value for the price u pay. Maybe just buy one that has nice details and okay-ish fit, and spend a bit to tailor for like 15bux and u'll have a nice fitting shirt with details that u like.

i'll have to look again, i went yesterday but didn't find anything, i'm after a blue oxford shirt which is probably why.

kinda annoying a.p.c isn't on sale, there was one blue oxford that i liked but was 220 :/

hopefully incu have one of their garage sales again soon

i'll have to look again, i went yesterday but didn't find anything, i'm after a blue oxford shirt which is probably why.

kinda annoying a.p.c isn't on sale, there was one blue oxford that i liked but was 220 :/

hopefully incu have one of their garage sales again soon

I saw some APC marked down today, further I can't remember the prices, but the oxfords in general at incu were at 140 or 175. The weathered ones are 75 and they fit pretty well for me.

oh yea their garage sale is shit asssssssss, they have stock from like 04 being sold lol. its stuff that NOONE other than homeless people would want.

damn, didn't realise their garage sale was terrible, haven't been to one admittedly. you'd think with the quality of most of their stock, their sales would be semi decent, but eh.

I saw some APC marked down today, further I can't remember the prices, but the oxfords in general at incu were at 140 or 175. The weathered ones are 75 and they fit pretty well for me.

oh sweet, i'll have a look tomorrow probz then. like nlim said, they were probably in the process of marking down stuff and i probably came too early. :rolleyes:

i'll probably see whats happening at the our spot sale too, anyone been btw?

also via alley 20% off sale (Cosmic Wonder, TO&CO, Rittenhouse, 20,000,000 fragments, Mikio Sakabe and Surface 2 Air) for those who care

^yeah, the apc stuff was def marked down. i think the oxfords were $160, which i thought was reasonable but they didn't have my size.

the weathered stuff seemed mad boxy to me, although getting it tailored is a good idea that hadn't occurred to me at the time of trying on.

lol @ getting a pro face shave - pretty baller. i hate proper shaving, i always just run clippers (like head shaving) over my shit; quick and easy.

Rittenhouse Mid Year Sample sale will feature a great selection of styles from the Autumn Winter and Spring Summer collections (and beyond). Plus samples, one offs and limited edition pieces.

Prices are 70% off retail starting at $20.

Mens - T Shirts, hoodies, crews, jeans, knitwear and shirting

Womens - Dresses, skirts, pants, t shirts, tanks & knitwear

Available in Rittenhouse exclusive prints and signature styles.

WHEN Saturday 27th June, 2009- one day only.

WHERE Paddington R. S. L.

Upstairs In The Regency Room

220-232 Oxford Street Paddington

Sydney.

NSW, 2021.

www.rittenhouse.com.au

All your favourite labels are up to 70% off!

Cheap Monday, Maurie & Eve, Tigerlily, Shakuhachi, Dr Demin, American Apparel, Hudson, Paige, Aje, Fleur Wood, Nobody, Lonely Hearts Club, Stolen Girlfrinds Club and Many more.

WHEN Thursday 18th June, 2009 until sold.

WHERE Tuchuzy Bondi

90 Gould Street

Bondi Beach.

NSW, 2016.

is it the store in the rocks near the mca? i know there is a 'designer label' shop there called fusion or something like that. It's was pretty bad the last time i was there (3 yrs ago?) - lot's of d&g, it used to be good when it opened - not that i could afford it back then.

But by the name it sounds like it's in Paddington?!? Maybe it's shut down or something.