australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Hows everyones easter break going?

Great. Spent the long weekend with my gf at my apartment, only got this weekend before the painters and timber floor guys get in and start their work.

Spent most of the days shopping, Capitol, Prize Paradize, Wagaya, Takeru, Azuma, Marigold and Starbucking.

Weather today sucked.

No stimulus payment yet.....waiting.......

I seriously have no idea.

I like the V&V stuff, but it is just going to be too short for me, and what I'm looking for. I was going to check out the Zambesi but was told otherwise ;). Fifth avenue shoe repair have a nice bomber style for $1500, so may try that on. I'm going to go check out Assin tonight and consider spending so serious dough, but I would have to be impressed beyond belief to spend over $2000 on a jacket.

I already have a cheap thrift store hooded bomber which I use as a beater, so don't really want another hooded jacket.

Any other suggestions.

I guess it totally depends on the style you want, man. Also on what brands you are willing to pay for and what they mean to you.

You could look into Robert Geller, he tends to do some nice leather and the seem to be cut a little longer in the body than most others. I think 'our spot' stocks some of his stuff not sure how extensively, though.

Home, thats what I was going to look for. I know they have it in brown, but I'll check for black.

50_Lions, I really like the geller leathers but Our Spot is only online now and don't have any Geller at the moment anyway. I could always buy from SuFu or something, but I don't trust the yanks. haha.

Out of curiosity, what leather are you wearing in your WAYWT post? Nice boots btw.