australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i don't think selvage will take off as a trend...well i hope it doesn't. most kids won't pay $150 for jeans instead of something else which isn't selvage, but looks the same for less.

ksubis and nudies will remain #1 in terms of denim trendiness/cred.

i don't see why it would matter if kids are wearing selvage or otherwise, unless it makes you feel superior and sophisticated to be half a step 'ahead'?

you should wear selvage as it's generally a better constructed product, not cause it's expensive and exclusive and somehow cool.

Melbourne threak is kicking our ass!!

I'm at COFA, but not majoring in photography. All the good GenEds are in COFA. :( Any good GenEd in Kensington I should look out for? Did Brave New World last year - easy marks. Wrote some shitty short story for last assessment task and got 90+ :cool:

Anyone going to this?

DD.sale-777935.jpg

Are there any good guys hairdressers in Sydney? Even just a good quality barber? I'll be in the around surry hils/darlinghurst area tomorrow, so preferably in that area.

I don't want to pay more than $40 because anything more is a complete rip when it comes to guys hair cuts.

Speedy replies are appreciated!