australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

As you guys know, I gave you a heads up about this new shop opening in Sydney to cater to our materialistic urges.

Had their opening party just last weekend [Friday evening]. Some photos are up.

Have a look. See if you can spot anyone familiar.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34908435@N07/sets/72157613168865824/

And just a little... peek. But also, remember how I was talking up the Ol'Good? Guess it gets some LOVE

Take it from me. She's attractive.

As you guys know, I gave you a heads up about this new shop opening in Sydney to cater to our materialistic urges.

Had their opening party just last weekend [Friday evening]. Some photos are up.

Have a look. See if you can spot anyone familiar.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34908435@N07/sets/72157613168865824/

Oh some of those ppl used to go to billy blue...

CRYSTAL CASTLES WAS SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

FUCKING 15 YEAR GIRLS IN BRAS. 'NUFF SAID

BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED*

*caps intentional; so so angry.

yeah dude, wayyyyy too many teenyboppers/posers.

some fucking dumbass kid was wearing his wayfarers throughout the whole gig and the sheer amount of supre types was unsurpassable.

cc were fun however. alice glass gave me a laugh with her inaudible screaming and shit.

Hey guys,

My first post.

Just thought I would give a heads up; I picked up a pair of Edwin sens for $99, Saturday just past, at the Carhartt store located 20 Burton St. I tried a pair on April last year and liked there fit but chose my pair of Imperial Dukes over them. So I was stoked to get them now for under half price. I know 'The Apartment' Brisbane is still selling them full price, but on the larger scheme of things I don't know how cheap you can pick them up for these days. I like to think they were a bargan.

Just saw this in my inbox:

As of today OUR SPOT will no longer be open at 220 Liverpool Street Darlinghurst.

Due to the lease ending we have chosen to solely operate as an online store for the forthcoming season.

All the labels you have come to associate with Our Spot will be available online.

The Mens Spring Summer collections will start to arrive next week with deliveries from Nom De Guerre, United Bamboo and Common Projects, more to follow mid March.

Check the news page for collection images and arrival information.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us on 02 8354 0300 or [email protected]

Thank you for your support over the last 6 years at both the Crown Street & Liverpool Street stores.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best labels and service through the online store and beyond.

Dion & Claire

are you sure about that? last time i was there Apartment they had nearly all of their jeans out on sale for 135.

Yeah nah, not sure, was just going off their website pricing. I'm not in Brisbane so yeah, shouldn't of jumped to conclusion. >.<

When was the last time you were there? Wouldn't mined picking up some black denim Imperials.