australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

will assin go on sale? im sure they will do something for their vip's but will they have a regular peasants sale?

too bad no. i was wondering the same thing, i asked one of the staff, he said the owner told them that there will be no clearance sale and discount for vip. then i asked what happen with all the stuff that they cant sell, he said normally they send it back to their warehouse/showroom in Melbourne, and people can buy it directly from there. but then he add, that normally they can get rid most of the stuff .. yeah rite ..

it is a sick joke. there are two in sydney - one being near the rocks tourist area which basically consists of polo shirts and tee's. The other on King street which when opening for some reason i was lead to beleive would be a full blown prorsum store is also pretty lame. I don't make am effort to visit there often but they didn't really have any good shit when I was there. I think I saw one cool runway shirt. The actual interior and layout is pretty nice though.

That's a real shame. There are so few retailers with forsight for the markets potential. Amusingly, those runway shirts can look just as chav as a novacheck scarf when worn by your typical Eurotrash-lux-brand man-ho.

Assin in Sydney was stocking Dior Homme dating back to Spring 2006 (the white cotton blazer from 6EH), obviously they brought it up from the Melbourne warehouse. Not holding sales seems like a lose-lose proposition.

Does anyone know how Assin is doing ? I wonder if they will fail & have a closing down sale. Not that i'd wish that upon any retailer. Not at all.

well, they've been around in melb for a while, and just open the sydney store for several months now. either the owner have unlimited fund or there are heaps of trendy rich people around to buy all of their stuff...

ourspot has cdg perfume. Go there and Dion will hook you up straight away..

edit:

Available is CDG 2, Guerilla 1 & 2 and CDG 2 Man. We are also pleased to offer the CDG 3 and Play Perfumes. The fragrance collection is complimented by a range of candles and incense.

http://www.ourspot.com.au/news.html

bit more than halfway down the page..

sorry to trouble yall again.

im in sydney for a vacation...

anyone knows where to procure ksubi jeans in sydney? cheers!

if anyone is interested.. ksubi paddington is having a sale tomorow.. most stuff (old stuff) will be 50% off starting 5.30pm