I miss 90's streetwear. Anybody else feel this way?

FootlooseSF

I remember back in the day rockin' Nautica pullovers with 501's and Timbaland look-alikes and long-sleeve polos, especially the Tommy Hilfiger polos with the big "H" on the back, bubble vests, guess jeans ( I got them handed down to me from my older brother), le coq sportif, you know, shit like that. I MISS MY OLD CLOTHES! Anybody else feel the same way? I think I might have to bring that shit back.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously i was too young/poor for that stuff back then

but all that shit left such a big mark on me

fuck all these graphic tee brands bastardizing such an iconic period

today i wore to school

north face vest

polo half zip (same damn 'lo sweater) and rugby

chinos and some air max 180's

all i needed was a boombox and straight outta compton on cassette

i don't want to say that i miss it, because evolution is a beautiful thing, but i will say that it was what i grew up with and i love and respect it to death. a hundred times better than pajama-print hoodies and bad illustrator printjobs.

true... it was more mid to late 90s.

early 90s... shit... i should have picked up the cross colors jeans at the thrift store when i had the chance...

ha, yeah....but with you in FL, you might as well rock some spandex biking shorts underneath a pair of fresh white umbro's. don't act like ya'll aint done that...except half this board is like 18years old

i don't pretend to be old enough to rock this shit personally, but when i was a kid i thought it was hilarious my dad and 20 year olds were wearing the same nautica gear. my dad rules.

great article i scammed from a friend:

lo1.jpg

lo2.jpg

lo3.jpg

lo4.jpg

lo5.jpg

lo6.jpg

lo7.jpg

lo8.jpg

lo9.jpg

can we please bring back Jnco jeans?

You don't know how much this brought me back to junior high. lol

I wouldn't say some are not too far off from dressing in the '90's. Supreme is the new Tommy Hilfiger and everyone still rocks the same Jordans, although back then, they were new and not retro.

young bucks don't know this, but remember how people used to be fucking SHOT DEAD for jordans? my buddy was telling me how some dude got killed in middle school for his starter jacket that had the ninja turtles as NWA airbrushed on the back of his jacket

Although it happened a lot more 10-15 years ago, it still happens. i remember an article no longer than a year or two ago about a Jordan related shooting.