Nom de Guerre SS 07

madefix

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ndg is typically around $400 for shirts, $80 tees, $800 for jackets and about $250 for jeans. way overpriced in general, but i'm hoping the quality will catch up with the price point.

anyone know what their sweaters were last winter? loving this, but hope its not more than the $3-400 range.

wow, thats like bape prices... more than that even. o well, i might aw well go just to check out the store lol

ndg is typically around $400 for shirts, $80 tees, $800 for jackets and about $250 for jeans. way overpriced in general, but i'm hoping the quality will catch up with the price point.

anyone know what their sweaters were last winter? loving this, but hope its not more than the $3-400 range.

Actually, I find their clothing to be fairly well made. Yeah, it's overpriced for the design aspect perhaps, but I very pleased with everything I've owned from them.

why not wait for sample sales or a sale at ndg? does noah even sell that well there?

noah stuff is slow there. i waited for the fall/winter sale to pick up a shirt i loved. the jackets seem to sell better

i may wait, but i've never seen it there during their sales.

as said above, you proably can wait, but the s/s 07 didn't really appeal to me.

Actually, I find their clothing to be fairly well made. Yeah, it's overpriced for the design aspect perhaps, but I very pleased with everything I've owned from them.

every month this thread gets bumped and the same argument is had where people complain about the pricepoint....it's fashion, deal with it

anyone here have an idea how much the decorated deck hoody will cost? i like their jackets but personally, i can't pull the look they're showing. it's just a personal taste which i'm not particularly used to. im sure alot of members here love them though. when will they be available anyway?

anyone here have an idea how much the decorated deck hoody will cost? i like their jackets but personally, i can't pull the look they're showing. it's just a personal taste which i'm not particularly used to. im sure alot of members here love them though. when will they be available anyway?

The deck hoodie is around $450.