Strip Clubs: NYC

heBAY

I HAVE AN IDEA...List your favorite spots to see pretty of-age females dance naked for you!

I have not seen this covered yet...and sometimes you just want to go out and get your girl a lapdance...plus you don't have to be a straight sex addict to enjoy the occassional trip to the strip club...

Anyone have some spots to recommend?

i went to a hick titty bar in up up up state ny.

two actually, they were up the street from each other.

dollar dances.

skeevy as hell.

stripper came down and sat on my friends lap and told us how she got people killed

in binghamton.

and that you have to puncture a person's lungs before you can take their body to the lake.

i was like please god get this crazy bird away from me.

but yeah.

good times.

dollar dances.

skeevy as hell.

stripper came down and sat on my friends lap and told us how she got people killed

in binghamton.

and that you have to puncture a person's lungs before you can take their body to the lake.

but yeah.

good times.

sounds like my kind of girl.

Used to be a pretty good underground club called the Spot in this random industrial loft around 7th and 9th Avenue. Unfortunately, it got raided two and a half years ago around the same time that most of NYC's scene was also closed down.

Montreal is always a good alternative...

Yea my boy's uncle knows a dude who runs one of those underground spots...you can even beat if you got a stack...or if you're cool with the boss...

Yea I was just wondering if the city had ANY decent spots left...

dollar dances.

skeevy as hell.

in binghamton.

but yeah.

good times.

Funny shit upstate...I went to some shit called the Jade-someshit up in Monticello, NY...that shit was hilarious...three jawns were there...one petite Lacey Duvall lookin' chick...one taller and more filled-out (as in well-proportioned...not too thick...just more ass)...and then one mammoth bitch who we thought would tear the pole outta the ceiling and floor everytime she did a spin. The stage actually shook and wobbled (as did the pole obviously). I think the fat one made about $5 dollars on that Saturday night...the rest earned not much more than her (cept for the middle chick who had to ask the manager's permission to give a lapdance to this one dude). They were literally prancing around the bar in their underwear gettin drinks and casually talkin' to people...or sitting on the stage and tellin' people to play a song from the jukebox...yes...insert x-amount of coinage to fill the place with A SONG. When they got on stage to dance, they'd usually go topless...depending on how they felt the song. All the dudes in there were just tryna sell their bullshit weed and coke to everyone else...or at least pose like they were doin that.

Funny shit is...these two white bitches were the stars of the show...they'd go to the bathroom and get skiiiii'd up and then start makin' out and suckin' each other's titties on the side of the stage...shit was a royal mess.

I had a good time tho...shit was entertaining to see...all of it.

You can't beat Montreal, which is the best place in North America for a bachelor party (on a cute/hot chick return per dollar basis). Brazil and SE Asia in my opinion still top out when comparing against the whole world though.

You can still find decent places in NYC but you gotta do a lot more work to find it these days. I'd stay away from the places on Eight Avenue, which are mostly a rip off, and your stack Andrew Jacksons seem to always disappear in a few seconds as soon as it starts getting more interesting. Most places are pretty paranoid given the amount of LE activity and past closures, but there are still private parties throughout the week that are held at small Manhattan clubs or random lofts.

It shouldn't be to hard to find a flyer. Just call the info line for details. Good luck.

Montreal is always a good alternative...

Yea my boy's uncle knows a dude who runs one of those underground spots...you can even beat if you got a stack...or if you're cool with the boss...

Yea I was just wondering if the city had ANY decent spots left...

You can't beat Montreal, which is the best place in North America for a bachelor party (on a cute/hot chick return per dollar basis). Brazil and SE Asia in my opinion still top out when comparing against the whole world though.

You can still find decent places in NYC but you gotta do a lot more work to find it these days. I'd stay away from the places on Eight Avenue, which are mostly a rip off, and your stack Andrew Jacksons seem to always disappear in a few seconds as soon as it starts getting more interesting. Most places are pretty paranoid given the amount of LE activity and past closures, but there are still private parties throughout the week that are held at small Manhattan clubs or random lofts.

It shouldn't be to hard to find a flyer. Just call the info line for details. Good luck.

• 5 months later...

dollar dances.

skeevy as hell.

in binghamton.

but yeah.

good times.

i once went to a joint in binghamton. there were 3 ladies that night, one was deaf, and another was obviously pregnant.

not good times.

There are few full nude ones in NJ. I'm out of the loop for sometime now but after certain time of the night places in Elizabeth, Newark and around there kinda turn into full nude :D Delilah's Den in Amboy was pretty good back in the day, now I don't venture that far.

• 2 years later...