rakuten help, i dont think my translator is working

moondog

hi

so i orderd myself a pair of samis and faltheads from 2nd on rakuten. I thought i did all the translations right but i dont understand what is being said hear.

is there anyone who can help me..

いつもお世話になっております。2ND(セカンド)の井瀬です。

ご返信ありがとうございます!!

ただ、申し訳ございません。

2通とも返信が読めない状態なのです。

英文と翻訳ソフトでの日本文の両者をお送りしていただけると幸いです。

*)日本文が見えない事も考えられますので

出来る限りですがこちらでも翻訳をしてみます。

もし読めない場合はお取引が出来ませんのでご容赦下さい。

今の時間でも仕事があれば出来る限り残業をしてでも

できる限りの努力をさせて頂きますので

これからも2ND(セカンド)をよろしくお願いします。

失礼します。

i think its saying that my translations are getting messed up in hotmail, and they want me to send the english version of what im saying as well.

if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but it is about denim in a way.

this is what google translator did:

You have taken care always. 2ND (second) it is the well shoal.

Reply thank you!!

Simply, there is no excuse.

Also 2 it is to be in a state where you cannot read reply.

When you can do to send both of the Japanese sentence with English and the translation software, it is fortunate.

*) Because also what the Japanese sentence is not visible is thought

It is possible, if is, but it tries translating even with this.

When you cannot read, because transaction is not possible, pardon.

If also there is work with current as much as possible working overtime even,

It is possible, if because you can point to effort

2ND (second) we ask may even from now on.

The impoliteness it does.

sounds like you might have said something rude to them?

i think sending a reply in simple english, along with translated to japanese is te way to go. as for the status of your order, i have no idea!

Why not just buy from an american reseller and not only save yourself the trouble but support the ones like BiG that are working day and night to bring this stuff to the states...

Moondog - Did you get an additional order confirmation or shipping notice? If you did, i think you're fine.

I ordered something from 2nd on Monday, and by the end of the day I had received several order confirmations and the EMS tracking #. Also, all of my transactions ended with the same thing as yours: "the impoliteness it does." What does that mean???

i have recieved 3 emails, none with a tracking though. the first one through me for a loop. but after re reading them, the first 2 say the same thing.

they added the shipping charges after the order was complete, was that normal for you chponglasia? also maybe im missing it but did they sent you an intial email saying they got it and about how returns are not realy possible and they will declare it to save on tarifs. the second one was a conformation of the first one. the third one i think was that they didnt understand my translation.

hopefully when i get back from selling ironic shirts for a few hours i get a reply.

first email was the automatic order confirmation, they send out an email to tell you there will be extra shipping cost to the US, you reply and tell them that's alright, and you will get another automatic email from rakuten of "order change" to indicate the final amount with extra shipping. And then you should receive another email with a EMS tracking number...

first email was the automatic order confirmation, they send out an email to tell you there will be extra shipping cost to the US, you reply and tell them that's alright, and you will get another automatic email from rakuten of "order change" to indicate the final amount with extra shipping. And then you should receive another email with a EMS tracking number...

Dumb question, but if they send you the EMS tracking #, that means it's on it's way, right? I never responded saying the additional charge was ok, but I did receive the tracking info.