Coachella

JesseJB

I'm friends with the Red Bull crew. They hire out the owner of Mammoth's house a few miles out. Free food, free alcohol, Red Bull fridges everywhere, slippery slide, Wahoos catering, pancakes, gorgeous girls in bikinis and to top it off a pool! First couple of days, the pool was seriously a treat as you would all know after a few days of shitty (re: maybe none) showers etc. I remember I came home on the Saturday night (well Sunday morning but you get me) and I had nowhere to sleep so fortunately in the lounge area, there was a spare bean bag. I tossed and turned for a couple of hours but was so cold I just couldn't get to sleep. The Vestal crew had their bus there and the generator was going so I dragged the bean bag under the 'exhaust' of the generator, unzipped the bean bag and hopped inside of it, zipping back up again. Best sleep ever! When I woke up, the 'Pancake guy' had arrived and was heating up the plates. He asked if I was the head lying in the bean bag. Obviously I was first up (around 6am) and all I could think about was jumping in the pool. Upon arriving to the pool area, I was disgusted by what I saw. Literally, half an inch of body oils floating on top of the pool! Had I jumped in, I swear I would have surfaced as a fucking unicorn (Red Dead Redemption anyone), I mean the rainbow of colours glistening in the sun was some what ...er pretty?! Suffice to say, I didn't touch the pool after that and just hit up the showers haha

After night 2, 2010 i went back to the car to wind down because our thizz was still going hard and i thought it would have worn off. so we watch as these fools lock check all these cars and steal them 1 by one, all while blasting music and trying to figure out what to do about it, which was nothing because fuck being a hero and getting stabbed over someone elses shit.Eventually, someone rolled up on them in the act and they got into it. we had to call a ride from palms to come pick us up cuz the pills were to strong and i didnt want to leave my car to the theives, (most likley coachella security)

this years lineup is so beat.

Edited by EG562

Wanted to see OFWGKTA last year because I heard their pits were the shit (sucked last year) but anyways skrillex was playin and at the time i didn't know who he was so me and a friend decided to go along the side of the tent while skrillex was on, wait out his set and then climb over the fences into the front for odd future. So were chillin on the side when skrillex brought korn out (that was fuckin dope) this big dudes girl wanted to see so me being tall let her go in front of me. Turns out the dude was trying to do the same thing we were. So since i let his girl ahead of me, big dude decided to make a fence hopping group. We get over pretty much everything and when its time to go to the last fence that leads into the pit i told everyone to go ahead of me so they do. Right when I'm making my way into the pit (one leg over) this fuckin fat bitch comes out of nowhere and grabs my legs. naturally, I'm all like wtf.

her: "Go around"

me: "wtf. let me go yo"

her: "no goo around"

me: "get the fuck off me"

she refused to let go so i started shaking my leg and finally got it over the fence. she was still holding onto it so i axe kicked it out of her chubby grips. but since I'm me, it wasn't over. right when i bring my leg down i wind up axe kicking this hot chicks boobs/camera she starts freaking out saying "what the hell man! My camera!" I froze but was saved by this random dude trying to hop the same fence. When the fat girl grabbed him he went "let go of me you fuckin ugly fat bitch" loud as fuck when the music stopped and everyone turned and started laughing even the chick i kicked so when she was distracted, i shook into the crowd.

there wasn't anything wrong with her camera by the way.

Also, anyone that misses out, wait until about 2 weeks before coachella and then lurk Los Angeles Craigslist, last year people couldn't get rid of their tickets

i may end up doing this. someone have to let me crash when out there

Guest glasses

hmmm... any weekend 1ers thinking about getting a hotel? should be cheap/fun if we split the cost obviously.

or does anyone have an extra car camp pass theyd be willing to sell?

edit: just received an email from sandbag saying that i could call frontgate and cop car camping tickets so nevermind this whole thing

Edited by glasses

• 2 weeks later...

Bands like refused only played basements in the states....

This was a huge concern of mine. Ultimately I passed on the occasion because it was gonna be way too much travel and money.... and my festival days are behind me.

I'm praying refused does a US tour at some point. I'm almost positive at the drive-in will come to texas in the next year.

Once Coachella is like a month away, passes start going on sale because people freak out about not being able to go. Last year a few days before the start of it a couple of my friends bought some passes from people cheaper than what they would've paid for them if they got them from Coachella.