Coachella

JesseJB

Blur, Stone Roses, YYYs, Modest Mouse, Passion Pit, Tegan & Sara, Band of Horses, The Postal Service, Franz Ferdinand, RHCP, Vampire Weekend, Dinosaur Jr...like stepping into a time machine, do people listen to these bands anymore?

postal service, modest mouse, descendents, and franz ferdinand are a couple of the bands im really excited to see... Always wanted to catch all of em, so I'm glad they're there a long with all the newer acts that I'm a fan of

Headliners really suck in my opinion, I guess in your guys' opinion too... but there's so many good bands playing this year... Its just too bad there's no sunday closer that everyone can fuckin party to like how Dre was last year... that was a huge fuckin house party

edit - you guys see the primavera festival lineup?

Edited by Dex_star

Headliners really suck in my opinion, I guess in your guys' opinion too... but there's so many good bands playing this year... Its just too bad there's no sunday closer that everyone can fuckin party to like how Dre was last year... that was a huge fuckin house party

Do some weed do some MDMA and you will love the stone roses...

But hey you are partying with this lot http://whoarethestoneroses.tumblr.com

Edited by aso2004

i feel like this year had some real potential. aside from the headliners, the actual line up itself is pretty solid imo. seems like shit just fell through with artists they wanted to headline so they either had to find quick replacements or bump some bands up into the headliner spot.

edit: weekend 1 sold out pretty fast. Got onto purchasing page for weekend 2 but opted out because i didn't feel like looking for a place to stay. (weekend one spot was in the bag if i could have found tickets.)

fuck it.

Hoping this will turn out to be a pretty rad alternative

sasquatch_2013_lineup.jpg

Edited by dovo