muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna pre order these, but I don't wanna get the wrong size .. damn it.

I heard Supra's run similar to Nike's mas o menos true to size. I ordered a 7.5. I wear a 7 in Vans and a 6.5 in Chuck's if that helps. I also like to wear my shoes as fitting as possible without being too tight.

Supras are pretty much true to size, from what I've tried on in the past.

Can't say whether or not it will be similar for the skytop, being that the

shoe design is substantially different from their other models.

I fit into most 9's and wear some 10's if I don't want the shoe to be

too tight. I'm probably going to end up getting a 9.5.

the skytops run fairly large. im usually an 11 in nike's and vans but i tried on a sample skytop that was a 9.5. it was a little too tight ofcourse but i was surprised that i could even put it on. so i would definitely size down on the skytops for a snug fit.

First pic reminds me of Nike McFly's, 2nd pic look like sk8 hi's. Was there any changes to the final model?

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

Might have been, check out the height of the tongue and the toe-box. or perhaps its just due to the angle the picture was taken.

Guest StuckOnStupid
there's never been a white high-top sneaker this god-like since the Adidas Ewing in 1986. i was lucky enough to own a pair of Ewings, and have been a very, very sad man

since they practically disintegrated on my feet after a year of wear (they were from 1986, after all.) i can finally smile again, knowing that this sneaker is exist and will soon be on my feet 24/7.

basically, i'm going to break these in by wearing them while balling the sheer fuck out of my girlfriend.

amen, brothers.

remember the Ewings made by a company called "Nexxt Sports" i believe? those shits were so fucking dope...this woulda been like 1990 or so...god i wish i could find a picture of these.

and i like these muskas for the record. i havent skated since around 89-90, but ill rock the shit outta the black ones...

These skytops look as if the came straight from Dior Homme.

thats because they practically did, muskas signature jeans (by Kr3w) are COMPLETE Dior Homme knock-offs except not nearly as nice of course, same slim cut, same back pocket "scars" and even the same little metal ring on the back right belt loop.

but fuck it, these look sweet, and are a quarter as much as any comparable diors, thats enough for me

If there were changes made to the final model, I like the way the toebox looks better in the original pic of the white kicks, but I'll still cop.

Does anyone know what skate stores in the NYC area that will definitely be getting these? I haven't had the chance to call anywhere yet.