Leggings - the new frontier.

bangbangbang

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about agreeing to disagree? I don't see why we can't express our opinions without being dumped on. What makes your opinion superior than the next persons?

If I do or do not choose to wear leggings.... what should it matter to anyone else?

What about agreeing to disagree? I don't see why we can't express our opinions without being dumped on. What makes your opinion superior than the next persons?

If I do or do not choose to wear leggings.... what should it matter to anyone else?

ya

mostly because when people here voice their opinions, they usually say something like "those are ugly" or "leggings are for fags," or at the very least they have a condescending attitude like israel....

I think everyone should just wear whatever they want. Its just clothes. Insulting people wont do anything but maybe make the person feel inadequate...

I've been wearing leggings under my jeans for years. Light wash, ripped jeans with leggings underneath. But then again, I've always been ahead of my time.

Guest binaural
AA has this new africa print in black/white and red/black that is pretty ill, here they are on lourdes 23468pcn_lordes01__oPt.jpg

i dunno. they're OK, but total knockoffs.

• 1 month later...

I saw a girl in these fantastic flower-print leggings today and I was strangely envious. I will not act on said envy. Only way it would work would be to roll full-length jeans to expose just a few inches of flowery goodness, but you might as well just wear women's socks in that case. I don't know. A little too gay for me other way. I'm not fierce enough to pull that sort of thing off.