Leggings - the new frontier.

bangbangbang

Four things:

1. NO.

2. Leggings would be an old frontier, not a new one.

3. NO.

4. MOTHERFUCKING NO.

i'm quoting this for when you post up leggings in "recent purchases"

tommy: there's a shop rite by the milk bar.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fucks wrong with leggins? no different than skinny jeans.

that codpiece however is beautiful. anyone know where to get a white one (serious Q).

I would love to agree with you, but they do carry a social stigma when you're trying to get laid in a college setting. Seriously, otherwise I would buy those Julius joints in both colors immediately.

maybe even buy two slimfit sweats, one extra tight and one a bit loose and sew together. thinking it'll flow better that way.

sleazie: just let me know what's goin down and we can share leggings together over soju and samgyupsal.

For sure. Kun Jib has banging samgyupsal. You been to that newer place with the blue sign? I don't think they'll let you eat there wearing sweatpants. but the banchan is hella.

those werent onez dat suckdick sold...his had like reflective/techno fabric shorts wich were tite.

Well of course suckdick's version of anything is gonna be mo poppin'

the julius ones are cool because they're not really leggings. they're like ultra thin ribbed thermals that dont suffocate your calves.

7-31-07.jpg

chris I once read in a "gentlemens" interest magazine that suffocation actually adds to the overall intensity of the "experience." Can you confirm or deny this theory?