SuFu look alike's [Pictures of people, animals, or things resembling SuFuturians]

sycamore no more

Yeah dude, we get it. It wasn't funny the first time, it isn't funny now.

But with your rudimentary Photoshop skills along with your knowledge of Google Image, I'd say you could make a hell of a career in the Streetwear biz.

fuck that's funny!

Yeah dude, we get it. It wasn't funny the first time, it isn't funny now.

But with your rudimentary Photoshop skills along with your knowledge of Google Image, I'd say you could make a hell of a career in the Streetwear biz.

im suprised noones compared him to me, we both got the big nostril steez on lock.

676154861_4a559d406f_o.jpg

bigboris.jpg

If boris dyed his hair.

i dont see it....

jesus christ...alright, i let it slide for a while but this is getting fucking out of hand. Every time i post a pic shit because a stoning contest or something...i'm never posting a pic again.

I do find it funny that the likes of joey formal feel they have the right to criticize me though, mostly criticisms coming from people who are clearly inferior. fuck man i've had enough of taking shit from this board anyway.

jesus christ...alright, i let it slide for a while but this is getting fucking out of hand. Every time i post a pic shit because a stoning contest or something...i'm never posting a pic again.

I do find it funny that the likes of joey formal feel they have the right to criticize me though, mostly criticisms coming from people who are clearly inferior. fuck man i've had enough of taking shit from this board anyway.

I am sorry to have contributed to causing you any offense. It was not meant as a criticism, just a silly joke. I think that it would be the board's loss if you were to stop posting.

how am i inferior to you? please do explain not to mention what i said wasnt exactly like some real cutting insult to you.

grow up. its the fucking internet, hang me out to dry for all i care.