• 2 weeks later...
self edge will do it... :D

No we won't... :)

we don't chainstitch.

yet. not for a bit..

No we won't... :)

we don't chainstitch.

yet. not for a bit..

haha, you need IH to send you some overdyed threads to chainstitch those black SExIH...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to Jaime's last week to get my 811 chainstitched. I called, they said yes we chainstitch. I go there and ask for a chainsitich. I got them back, but they were only regularly stitched. The lady told me that they didn't have that type of sewing machine that sewed that pattern. What the f?

• 5 months later...
I went to Jaime's last week to get my 811 chainstitched. I called, they said yes we chainstitch. I go there and ask for a chainsitich. I got them back, but they were only regularly stitched. The lady told me that they didn't have that type of sewing machine that sewed that pattern. What the f?

damn, that sucks. i was about to take my jeans there.

• 1 month later...

^^^^^

taper from the inseam not the out....that way you dont have to make a special note to preserve the selvedge edge

hey guys, i'd like to get some of my jeans tapered. does anyone know/recommend a good place in the sf bay area that can do a professional taper alteration without messing with the selvedge outseam? thanks in advance

This is without doubt the best all around tailor in the Bay Area:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/EtPPHQ7GAJNMuAnMNTqmrw

Tell them i sent you they'll probably rush it for free..

They do all the dress/clothing alterations for boutiques in the area such as Chanel, Dior, AB Fits, etc.. They know what they're doing and they're super cheap.

And for chainstitching you can of course come to us..