Jerry Seinfeld Streetwear

Brooklyn Zoo

After obtaining the 7th season and laughing my fucking ass off just like all my other seasons, I cant help but wonder...

a) when can i expect Nike to drop the limited edition Costanza cortez?

B) when can i expect the supreme tee with a mock seinfeld logo that reads supreme instead?

its just about that time; streetwears rounding out the late eighties... time to exploit another good thing.

im sure that many of you share my same thoughts

I noticed that Jerry and George are always wearing Nikes. What the story is behind that? Jerry also wears Jordans every once in awhile.

I can only come to the one conclusion. Remember that you heard it here first. Jerry Seinfeld is the jewish Spike Lee.

just remember you heard it here first.

also, i'm sure nike was pumping kicks to seinfeld. one of my best friends dad is mel gibson and i remember prouncing around the house when i was younger and coming up on a sport bag full of presto's when they first came out among other things...my friend subsequently told me they were for him to wear in his movies, which makes sense.

I noticed that Jerry and George are always wearing Nikes. What the story is behind that? Jerry also wears Jordans every once in awhile.

Well, I remember in one episode he says that he's really into sneakers... and I remember hearing somewhere that he has a huge collection of white sneakers (not in the series, Jerry himself).

hahaha yeah im sure nike was pumping kicks to him to wear on the show. One of my best friends pops is Mr. Braveheart/DUI himself and I remember when I was younger, stumbling into an entire gym bag full of squeaky clean Prestos when they first came out among other things... damn celebrities

one of my best friends dad is mel gibson and i remember prouncing around the house when i was younger and coming up on a sport bag full of presto's when they first came out among other things...my friend subsequently told me they were for him to wear in his movies, which makes sense.

im trying to think of mel gibson movies where hes wearing prestos.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000154/

cant find anything

im trying to think of mel gibson movies where hes wearing prestos.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000154/

cant find anything

id be more keen on the idea of finding a movie he's wearing any pair of nike's in... just because they sent him those prestoes doesnt neccesarily mean he was forced to wear them in a movie... it's more of a next time your on the set, in a scene with sneakers what are you gonna do go buy some reeboks or go grab a pair of nikes from the closet at home. at that point nike couldnt be anything but pleased.

• 1 year later...
Well, I remember in one episode he says that he's really into sneakers... and I remember hearing somewhere that he has a huge collection of white sneakers (not in the series, Jerry himself).

supposedly he refuses to wear anything other than white sneakers in real life in fact...

Yeah I remember that as well, I think it was in the cast interviews that played before the final episode.